Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 30th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Mohican River Tribe

Yeah, I was thinking putting them with the 10th Reg. or someone else.
Old August 30th, 2014, 02:54 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

I use a lot of proxies, and when playing with the Mohican River Tribe, I often use the 10th and the 4th, because of their muskets, and the Warriors of Ashra because of their feather collars (that looks native-ish, doesn't it ?).

Also, if a "real" mohican dies, we usually destroy a false one instead, and then place the real one in its place. In the end you almost only see the real ones in combat.
Old August 30th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Yeah that' what I do when I proxy WoB for AW.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 12:01 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Another fave common squad of mine, Mohicans certainly fall into the finesse category. I wish they'd been given 2 defense and a +1 attack/Def for their special ability, instead of 1/2. Their conceal is cool, but rarely works out for me personally. Still, when the natives get restless and swarm you, they can go toe to toe with many squads out there.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Last edited by Dysole; August 20th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 01:22 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

Do we know anything about whether the Mohican River Tribe were initially prototyped as a 4-man squad or not? The figure here marked no. 279 is neither Brave Arrow nor any of the three standard Mohicans (277, 278, and 280), but it must have been modeled for some purpose - unless it was common practice during development to make extra models and pick the best ones, which seems unlikely. The prototype data sheet above also still calls them a 3-figure squad too, so it's all a bit confusing.

Old February 27th, 2023, 12:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Not sure, but @Shadowking where the heck did you get this "prototype" sheet? Are there more?
Old February 27th, 2023, 12:51 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Not sure, but @Shadowking where the heck did you get this "prototype" sheet? Are there more?
No idea, I was just browsing stuff on the Facebook group and saw the photo of it on there. I think it belonged to one of the original designers/playtesters? Maybe they have them for more units but I only saw this one.
Old February 28th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What you have there is old playtester documentation.

I might still have pics of all the pirates and additional Utgar Heros and minions that never saw the light of day.

What I wish I still had was the Star Wars Scape that was tested.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 9th, 2023, 11:23 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very cool! Maybe it was a candidate sculpt and they ended up going with the other three?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units