Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old July 12th, 2019, 01:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Acolytes of Vorganund Public Playtesting

NAME = ACOLYTES OF VORGANUND

GENERAL = VALKRILL
PLANET = EBERRON
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = CLERICS
PERSONALITY = DEVOUT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 1 (3 FIGURES)
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 50

TARGET POINT: Head
GRAY AREAS: Weapons, Shields

BLOOD SUMMONING

At the start of the game, you may choose any or all Unique Demon Heroes you control to be Bound Heroes of the Acolytes of Vorganund. Place those Heroes on this card. Instead of moving normally with an Acolyte of Vorganund, you may destroy that Acolyte and place a Bound Hero from this card on the space that Acolyte occupied.

DARK PACT
After taking a turn with the Acolytes of Vorganund, you may take a turn with a Bound Hero you control. After a Bound Hero takes a turn with Dark Pact, if no wounds were inflicted on a figure other than the Bound Hero and no figure was destroyed during that turn, you must roll one attack die. If a skull is rolled, destroy an Acolyte of Vorganund you control.

The figures used for this unit are Pathfinder figures. The names of the figures used are Thrune Enforcer, Thrune Agent and Priest of Asmodeus.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old July 14th, 2019, 04:34 AM

Zeldarck is surprisingly tart
Re: Acolytes of Vorganund Public Playtesting

Hi,
I didn't test them yet but I found the "any or all" unclear. As I understand it by reading is either one or all heroes. For example if we have 3 heroes, we can choose only 1 or 3 heroes.
So if I am wrong on the understanding and the goal is if we have 3 heroes we can choose either 1, 2 or 3, so I think it should be write "any number" instead or "any or all"
Old July 14th, 2019, 06:33 AM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with Zeldarack that the "any or all" wording is confusing and should be modified, but I read it as allowing for any number of Undead Heroes to be placed on the card.

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old July 14th, 2019, 07:19 PM

Scud-O has disabled reputation

Change it to "...any number of Unique Demon Heroes you control..."
Old July 15th, 2019, 10:56 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

"Any or all" is very established Heroscape language (see any figure with Whirlwind Assault, as well as Glacier Traverse, Stealth Leap, Charging Assault, and Crag of Steel).

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting