Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 28th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Great. Now I can't look at any other pages for the rest of my life ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 28th, 2020, 10:35 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sad to lose the Invader aesthetic, but I guess you're right that they don't really make sense as Invaders. Hunter makes sense, but I could see Predator as well.

Touched By an Angel works well and I like it.

It seems odd that the unblockable in Lonely Assassin would affect your own figures/other angels.

Don't Blink makes it seem largely impossible, as fast as they are, for them to ever strike first, and if they go up against anyone with range, that enemy can just keep backing up and pick them off from range.

A few adjustments I'd consider making: 1. Give them 0 move and only let them move on the enemy's turn but take away the movement stopping portion. The 0 move on their own turn represents them not actively moving while they're being looked at, IMO. 2. Give them something defensive. I don't believe they can be killed while they're in stone form, can they? They seem really squishy and easy to take out from range right now, which feels off. 3. Legit question here: Do they fly?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:35 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So Bats and I discussed the Angels some more a few days ago, and we essentially came up with 2 different takes. After some time, I'm leaning more towards the markerless version, but I figured I'd throw both out there.

Markerless version
Quote:
NAME = WEEPING ANGEL

SPECIES = WEEPING ANGEL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 0
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

QUANTUM-LOCKED STATUE
This Weeping Angel can never move normally or atack. At the start of the game, before rolling for initiative, place this Weeping Angel on an empty space so that it is not within 8 spaces of an opponent’s Start Zone. When a Weeping Angel would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.

DON’T BLINK
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card they control, you may roll the 20-sided die for this Weeping Angel, subtracting 10 from the roll if it is within clear sight of an opponent’s figure. If you roll 1-9, you may place this Weeping Angel on any empty space within 2 spaces of its previous placement. If you roll 10 or higher, you may place it on an empty space within 4 spaces of its previous placement.

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL
After this Weeping Angel moves with its Don’t Blink special power, you may choose a figure adjacent to this Weeping Angel and roll 2 unblockable attack dice against it. If you roll a skull on both dice, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card, and the player who controls the chosen figure must place that figure in their Start Zone. Figures placed with Touched By An Angel will not take any leaving engagement attack.
Marker version
Quote:
NAME = WEEPING ANGEL

SPECIES = WEEPING ANGEL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 0
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

QUANTUM-LOCKED STATUE
This Weeping Angel’s Move Number cannot be increased. At the start of the game, place this Weeping Angel on any empty space that is not in a player’s Start Zone and place a gray Stone Marker on this card. While there is a gray Stone Marker on this card, this Weeping Angel ignores all wounds and cannot be destroyed. At the end of each round, if a Stone marker is not on this card, you may replace it.

DON’T BLINK
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card they control, you must roll the 20-sided die for Weeping Angel, subtracting 10 if it is within clear sight of an enemy figure. If you roll 1-9, place this Weeping Angel on any empty space within 2 spaces of its previous placement. If you roll 10 or higher, place it on an empty space within 4 spaces of its previous placement.

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL
After moving this Weeping Angel with its Don’t Blink special power, remove its Stone Marker from this card and you may choose an adjacent enemy figure. Roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. If you roll a blank, inflict 2 wounds on the chosen figure, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card, and the player who controls the chosen figure must place that figure in their Start Zone. Figures placed with Touched By An Angel will not take any leaving engagement attack.

Last edited by MrNobody; October 25th, 2021 at 03:54 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Markerless version is VERY sweet.
Old May 6th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

@Tornado now that casual cards are a thing, maybe that's a route we can revisit the War Chief with. I really dug that idea.
Old May 6th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh. Had no idea what that was until I looked at it again.
That is pretty cool.

Casual card sounds about right. Be cool to get some C3V and SoV designs in there as well.
Old August 24th, 2021, 12:41 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If anyone is interested, RetroTV just started at the beginning of the original series last night. Great chance to watch the early stuff, though you will need to catch the first episode somewhere else.
I suggest any Who fan to at least watch the very first episode to see the origin story.
It has some great special effects for the time (not really but still pretty great) and classic sounds that are still used today.
Old August 24th, 2021, 12:42 PM

I would like to see the first ever episode some time. I don't think RetroTV is something I have access to, though.

Old August 24th, 2021, 12:46 PM

It is an over the air station though I imagine it may be available through some cable or dish sources.
You can get an antennae fairly cheap. I suggest a Mohu leaf. You may be able to get it.
Old August 24th, 2021, 12:53 PM

Looks like you can watch it here.

This looks like a better choice.
Old August 24th, 2021, 01:50 PM

Cool! I'll save that for later.

Old September 14th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Just A Head

Quote:

(There's definitely comic art of these guys, I'm just feeling lazy. )

NAME = TIME LORD SOLDIER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER/TROOPER
PERSONALITY = IMPERIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

STASER MARKSMANSHIP
After moving and before attacking with a Time Lord Soldier, you may subtract any number from their Attack number, and add that number to their Range number for this turn. If a Time Lord Soldier attacks and does not roll any blanks, you may count all shields rolled as additional hits.

COMBAT REGENERATION
Once per player turn, when a Time Lord Soldier would be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may roll the 20-sided die, one at a time, for that Time Lord Soldier and every figure adjacent to it. If you roll 13 or higher for that Time Lord Soldier, it is not destroyed. If you roll 13 or higher for an adjacent figure, it receives a wound.
Some Discord discussion yesterday got me thinking about what a Time Lord faction could look like. Definitely putting some thought into a leader unit that mirrors Zod and another recent design, but I figured I'd start out with the grunts.

Last edited by MrNobody; September 7th, 2022 at 02:43 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy