Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old December 18th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Legend View Post
Can someone tell me how 'Battlement Terrain' works?

Not the actual rules of them but how they attach to terrain. I'm looking to buy a few pieces of them, but I don't own any other terrain from the Castle set. Will I be able to use them at all, with out the rest of the Castle?
The battlements will fit along the edge of any Scape terrain. They are designed to fit into the edges of the hex tiles so you can use them with grass, stone, snow, concrete, asphalt, dungeon, swamp, sand, lava, road, and any others I may have missed.

Edit: same thing goes for the ladder pieces.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 18th, 2014, 11:13 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Can someone tell me how 'Battlement Terrain' works?

Not the actual rules of them but how they attach to terrain. I'm looking to buy a few pieces of them, but I don't own any other terrain from the Castle set. Will I be able to use them at all, with out the rest of the Castle?
Yes, they stick to all terrain except water and shadow. (There's a couple maps on here that stick battlements to non-castle terrain.)

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 18th, 2014, 11:14 PM

Blue Legend Woo who?

Thanks! I found some for 7 cents a piece so I think im going to grab them
Old December 18th, 2014, 11:16 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thanks! I found some for 7 cents a piece so I think im going to grab them
7 cents! Where did you find them?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 18th, 2014, 11:23 PM

Blue Legend Woo who?

http://auggiesgamestore.crystalcomme..._archkyrie/714

Dont grab them all... O_o I probably wont place my order till the weekend
Old December 18th, 2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
http://auggiesgamestore.crystalcomme..._archkyrie/714

Dont grab them all... O_o I probably wont place my order till the weekend
I wasn't going to. Sounds like a great deal!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 19th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quick question about double spaced figures- can they pivot, keeping one end of the base in the same location, or when they move, does the second part of the base have to follow in the same spaces that the leading end was in?
Old December 19th, 2014, 06:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

You can change lead spaces as you want, but the non-lead space must be on the space the lead was on.

Edit: In other words, Tor-Kul-Na can do the cha-cha.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 19th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
You can change lead spaces as you want, but the non-lead space must be on the space the lead was on.

Edit: In other words, Tor-Kul-Na can do the cha-cha.
Alright thanks! (And how'd you know who I was talking about? Although he's pretty much the only one who is relevant to this).
Old December 22nd, 2014, 04:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Do you still get tough if soul weapons reduces your defense to 0?
Old December 22nd, 2014, 04:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes. You're still rolling.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 05:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yes. You're still rolling.
Yep. Furthermore, Me-Burq-Sa's Stare negates Tough (and Warforged Resolve for that matter) since it prevents you from rolling defense dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's