Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

View Poll Results: what should wave 10 be?
somethin like raknars vision 8 10.26%
booster packs 38 48.72%
master set 32 41.03%
somethin like ice and lava sets 19 24.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2009, 03:03 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What do you think should be a good heroscape wave 10?

Wow, is it just me or are noobs starting to get banned at an alarming rate? Try as we might to help them it seems as though there is no saving these lost forum lurkers... I see fresh banned members every day, unable to help as they've already been banned, unable to use my neg rep power as they've already been banned.

Kudos to the Admins for keeping this site as high quality as they can.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:43 PM

elvinleader Woo who?

Wow, you guys banned him? Talk about cold. He obviously was'nt all that smart. It took him 5 minutes to post one sentence. Whatever, another HSer bites the dust. You guys feel good picking on that 11 year old kid?
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvinleader View Post
Wow, you guys banned him? Talk about cold. He obviously was'nt all that smart. It took him 5 minutes to post one sentence. Whatever, another HSer bites the dust. You guys feel good picking on that 11 year old kid?
I'm pretty sure he was banned for violating the Terms of Agreement. He claimed he was 18 when he created his account (by his own admission), yet stated he was 11. Providing false information is a violation of the terms agreed to when creating an account.

It wasn't about picking on an 11 year old, it was about holding all members up to a certain standard. He completely rejected all suggestions to improve his posting style and responded with contempt and vitriol. Those things don't go over well if you are 11 or 111.
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Elevendy First Birthday!!!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 21st, 2009, 06:00 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
I'm pretty sure he was banned for violating the Terms of Agreement. He claimed he was 18 when he created his account (by his own admission), yet stated he was 11. Providing false information is a violation of the terms agreed to when creating an account.

It wasn't about picking on an 11 year old, it was about holding all members up to a certain standard. He completely rejected all suggestions to improve his posting style and responded with contempt and vitriol. Those things don't go over well if you are 11 or 111.
I have to fully back Cavilier on this one, this site unlike many stands true in it's Integrity to be honist at all times and should/does expect it in return. My father used to say, "Telling the truth is easy, finding your way out of a lie is hard work that never pays." We are lucky enough to have such a great site to come to, it is always updated, their really great people to talk with and info that puts a smile on our face's where ever we might be in the world. Just think, what would we have if this site was not here? The Hasbro site is a ghost town, so to that my wife and I are thankful to those who keep this house clean and free of those who lack the Integrity and Personal Courage to be honist at all times.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:52 PM

elvinleader Woo who?

I agree that he lied, but some people were just being mean and picking on him, when obviously, he wasnt all that bright. Ban him all you want, dont pick on him. It makes those of you who did no smarter than he.
Old July 21st, 2009, 11:17 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I agree that he lied, but some people were just being mean and picking on him, when obviously, he wasnt all that bright. Ban him all you want, dont pick on him. It makes those of you who did no smarter than he.
I don't agree, No one really picked on him. just provided their own helpful advice through jokes, that's not picking on someone,it's people need to learn how to take a joke/advice.

3000th post, all close to my 2nd year anniversary

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old July 21st, 2009, 11:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:

Yes we were being mean to him
Old July 22nd, 2009, 08:34 AM

Jed Starkiller has disabled reputation

I would like to a large expansion set for Pirates maybe would be cool if we could have a Ship for them.

"Bob, Im not Kirk, Im Skywalker, Luke Skywalker." - Col. Jack O'Neill
Old July 22nd, 2009, 11:58 AM

himsati knows what's in an order marker himsati knows what's in an order marker

Pirates - YES, even if they have no boats I don't care, give me some pirates to pit against the ninjas just to celebrate and simultaneously mock the internet meme about them (pirates vs ninjas meme).

Boat - Create a boat terrain pack (the boat is terrain, they could riff off what they did with the ruins from the Marvel set to create a boat pack with pirates included as a terrain set... have a dock, part of a boat that you can build and figures. I know that won't happen but wishful thinking....)

Cyborgs/Mecha - Real cyborgs, not ape cyborgs. And some really BIG robots.. I'd love to see a mecha type that gets into the range of larger figures like the dragons (large figure expansion obviously).

Additional mythology outside Norse/Japan - I know they've somewhat dabbled with the respelled medusa, tengu kyrie, and such. I'd like to see perhaps a minotaur, some kind of hydra, an actual Roc (another big figure), etc.

Elementals - um.... the obsidian guards aren't cutting it on that level (IMHO) in case anyone asks. Bad enough neither of the firebreathing dragons can't resist the lava... A set of elementals would rock (they could even be a squad on one card where each can "phase" based on their element and could disgorge large amounts of their own elemental material as a ranged attack) Or make them larger figures in the Large/Huge category.

Bounty of the Sea - Sea creatures of any kind would rock (atlanteans since a mermaid would not work well except in a mostly water map, that might work). shark men, large crabs, octopus/kraken, sea serpent (these can at least go up onto land or reach up onto land if done right (octopus could reach out of water a few hexes for example).

So I'm thinking a large figure/terrain pack again would be nice.
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:52 PM

elvinleader Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

Hope to see you face to face one day. Is your mouth as big as your keyboard?
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:07 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

Hope to see you face to face one day. Is your mouth as big as your keyboard?

Is this some sort of threat?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News