Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2015, 11:20 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
Xbox 360. I have yet to play anything on an Xbox One. I actually prefer Halo 3 over both of those games (mostly because it is what I poured hours and hours into when I played Xbox regularly). But 4 and Reach are what all the kids these days are playing, so when I play with other folks that's typically what I play. About once a year I host a 360 LAN party and we play Halo 3 all night.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 2nd, 2015, 11:23 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I haven't played Halo in a while. I have the Xbox One(Traded in my Xbox 360 for 100$ when they had the promotion going on). Only been playing Advanced Warfare, but I always liked Halo.

Sounds like fun.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 5th, 2015, 10:46 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been playing Shadow of Mordor, getting close to having 100%, I think I'm at 83% right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
Xbox 360. I have yet to play anything on an Xbox One. I actually prefer Halo 3 over both of those games (mostly because it is what I poured hours and hours into when I played Xbox regularly). But 4 and Reach are what all the kids these days are playing, so when I play with other folks that's typically what I play. About once a year I host a 360 LAN party and we play Halo 3 all night.
I like Reach best probably, mostly 'cause of the custom-able story character and good forge.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 6th, 2015, 12:22 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Halo 1 on the PC has the best multiplayer, Halo 3: ODST has the best campaign.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old January 26th, 2015, 01:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Yesterday, because it was New Year's Eve, I played Super Smash Brothers with my friends for about 6-7 hours strait. (Do not ask why. )
Because it's fun? That seems to be a good enough reason for me.
Well yeah, and we had an excuse to stay up late.
I used to love ssb! Played in local tournaments for about 3 years (won every one EXCEPT the one that was 4 player ffa with items, the players literally recognized me and ganged up on me to knock me out.) I was really disappointed with ssbb, never played much competitive, tripping and metaknight are just the dumbest things of all time.

I don't know what the new one is like, is it any good?
Best one yet!
Old February 3rd, 2015, 03:16 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I play Heroes of Order and Chaos on my iphone. It's a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) I've never played League of Legends but I think they are similar. I have a discussion thread for it linked in my sig.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old February 3rd, 2015, 04:44 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

I'm currently alternating between Minecraft, and Battlefield 4. But now since the beta for battlefield hardline came out, thats all I'm gonna be playing this week. Battlefield is just so good.
Old February 27th, 2015, 09:02 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Recently got a copy of Link Between Worlds for 3DS. What a terrific love letter to the SNES masterpiece Link to the Past!

And I am LOVING the dungeon and puzzle designs that incorporate the "wall crawling" aspects. Really forces you to consider some non-traditional Zelda solutions.

Old February 27th, 2015, 12:02 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm playing Tribal Wars 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Old February 27th, 2015, 12:36 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Recently got a copy of Link Between Worlds for 3DS. What a terrific love letter to the SNES masterpiece Link to the Past!

And I am LOVING the dungeon and puzzle designs that incorporate the "wall crawling" aspects. Really forces you to consider some non-traditional Zelda solutions.
May be my favorite game I played last year. I just got a New3DS... hmmm...

~Aldin, demo-ing Code Name STEAM ahead of its release next month

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:38 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post

May be my favorite game I played last year. I just got a New3DS... hmmm...

~Aldin, demo-ing Code Name STEAM ahead of its release next month
I really appreciate that this game breaks the traditional formula of (1) Enter dungeon (2) obtain special item (3) use item almost exclusively to solve puzzles and defeat boss (4) repeat.

While I think the mechanism of the Item Rental. Shop is a little silly, the end result - that is, being able to have your choice of equipment when you want it - is amazing.

Old February 28th, 2015, 07:33 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I recently decided to put Star Wars Battlefront 2 in just to see how it has held up. I must say that it held up absolutely fantastically. I honestly don't know why I speed playing this game.

I often like to go back and play older games, and I have to say this one did not disappoint at all.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games