Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 1st, 2006, 05:41 PM

Zulkir has disabled reputation
Looking for a particular custom figure (found- see 1st post)

D'oh!!!

It was Khosmet the Darklord that I was thinking of ( ).

Zulkir

Hey folks,

I'm new to the site but very excited by what I have seen so far. So many of the custom cards are brilliant (surprising but not terribly so) and many are stunningly beautiful (very unexpected).

My background is D&D (I used to work at WotC on the brand) so when I post some of my own ideas you will likely see the influence. I am working on a batch right now but frankly most of them are using rules that I've seen on the board already - they are not original. But they will make awesome Christmas presents for my 7 year old. When they are done I will be sure to post them.

I do have a quick question - I was looking through all the threads and I came across a custom figure that was made to be used with the Anubian Wolves. I really wanted to swipe the rules from it - and of course now I can't find it. If someone has an idea of what I saw could someone toss me a link?

Thanks

Zulkir
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:28 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
This one?

welcome to the boards.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old December 1st, 2006, 06:30 PM

I saw that one - the figure is beautiful! But I remember one that worked directly with the Anubian Wolves - maybe bonded with them? I can't remember exactly.

Zulkir
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM

Zeek Woo who?
Two of mine.

"HeroScape is the Destination." Revdyer Fri Jan 04, 2008.

My customs!
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:54 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Perhaps the Anubian wolf custom below, created by Justjohn?

Old December 1st, 2006, 06:58 PM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
I don't have any other cards to post that haven't already been posted, but I did want to take the opportunity to offer you a warm welcome to the site! I'm certainly glad to see a new member with interest in custom design. Customs are always fun to look at; and the creativity of many of them just blows me away.

I look forward to seeing your contributions!
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:59 PM

Lobo del Toro might have been it and oddly enough the Kitten rules are similar to what I am remembering. But I thought the figures name was unique Amset, Khamset, Anuset, Anbasol.... something like that.

I appreciate the help folks, if I can't find it I'll just have to cludge my own together (which is kind of the point of this board - right?).

Zulkir

p.s. Thanks Saylind!
Old December 1st, 2006, 07:07 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
One of these perhaps?

Old December 1st, 2006, 07:19 PM

Crocodile game figures aren't they? Man those are gorgeous - someone did a great job painting them too.

No - not quite what I remember. Believe me I am aware that after looking at dozens of threads of custom figures I may have blended some figures together or even thought up something and then thought I saw it. It took me a while to realize that I had better download anything I like for fear of losing it in the threads.

Oh and I want to clear up something. I worked WotC but *not* in R&D. I was a bean counter. I did get to hang out and play with the WotC R&D who were very vocal about game design theory so I'm hoping something rubbed off. Like I said my first batch will not be original - I want to get a feel for the process before I try something wacky.

Zulkir

That said my son and I love to sit around and dream up cool new rules.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards