Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old July 6th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You know, Bats, you've got a good point. If 3 gets a first-round drop, the AE are going to blow holes through those snipers.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 6th, 2007, 11:41 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I'm voting player 2 as well. Raelin, snipers with high ground, Carr on the road and Deadeye doing his thing.

Raelin will really help protect those snipers from the AE drop. Player 2 has the highest ground on the enitre map. If the AE focus on realin the snipers will chew them up.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
With Snipers x2 on height and DeD backed by Raelin, Player 2 has a good shot at winning. And having Agent Carr as backup is always good too.

My vote goes for Player 2.
Old July 6th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Gotta show some love for the snipers - Man and Borg.

PLAYER 2 FTW!
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:17 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I will be leaving in a couple minutes to see fireworks that were postponed from the 4th. Get your last votes in now if you haven't done so already, the results and next day's battles are coming up soon.

Old July 6th, 2007, 08:34 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
And the results from PtV 1 (Predict the Victor) are in…

The winner of the 1v1v1 at Ch1canO’s Last Defense was… Player 3, my Dad!! Congratulations to the people who made the correct predictions, XSI Addict 32, IAmBatman, Revdyer, ProfessorDocker, you have all been given one correct prediction. For those who are interested here’s a quick summary of the battle…

-Deadeye took out two Nakita’s without too much trouble, but the last one would not die. She helped the Gorillinators get safely to the Initiative +8 glyph and the Defense +2 gylph.

-Syvarris was a big threat to my army, destroying almost all the Omnicron Snipers after taking down Raelin in three attacks.

-Both my Dad and Brother rushed up the sides of the castle trapping me in a crossfire, so by the third turn of the game I was down to 1 Omnicron, Deadeye with two wounds, and Agent Carr. My brother had lost two Nakitas and a Gorillinator, and my Dad had only lost no one and received no wounds.

-The Elite kept failing the Drop until I was down to only an Omnicron and Carr. They succeded in landing and took out 2 rats and a Gorillinator before Svarris could finish two off.

-Agent Carr advanced upon my Dad’s Agents, killing 3 in three turns. Then we made a partial alliance to take out my brother since he had killed 5 Omnicrons, Deadeye, and Raelin with just Syvarris. With attacks from Agent Carr and Sgt. Drake at the same time Syvarris fell in no time at all.

-Sgt. Drake struck down Carr in the next turn and Guilty finished my last Sniper a turn later. My brother had two rats left at this point and they couldn’t hold up against an attack from Drake and his remaining Elite, despite the +2 Defense glyph.

So the standings after ONE round are:

XSI Addict 32 – 1/1
IAmBatman – 1/1
ProfessorDocker – 1/1
Revdyer – 1/1
Wytefang – 0/1
Grungebob – 0/1
InfinityMax – 0/1
Talin4 – 0/1
GIR – 0/1
Tiberus – 0/1
Jandars_Hope – 0/1
Agent Minivann – 0/1
ariealaviator – 0/1
R˙chean – 0/1
GForce3062 – 0/1
johnny139 – 0/1

ROUND TWO – Double Header Face-Off

This round will be slightly different because my brother and I had two face-offs. The rules are the same, post your thoughts and what your strategy would have been and the prediction in RED. This time, though, there will be two predictions to make. You must somehow label which predictions are for which battle to be counted. Good luck!!

PtV 2.1 – 1v1 (hi1 vs brother) Ch1can0’s Last Defense

The field…

My army (p1) Major Q9, Raelin, Krav Maga Agents, Kozuke Samurai, Deathreavers x1 = 500…

My brother’s army (p2) Charos, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warrriors, Airborne Elite, Shaolin Monks x1 = 500…

PtV 2.2 – 1v1 (hi1 vs brother) Ch1can0’s Last Defense

The field…

My army (p1) Minions of Utgar x1, Jotun, Airborne Elite = 445…

My brother’s army (p2) Charos, The Einar Imperium x1, Empress Kiova = 440…

You know the game, you know the field, you know the armies, but do you know… WHO WON?

Old July 6th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Because of Q9 in the first army and the AE in your second, I'm voting that you beat your brother both ways. hi1hi1hi1hi1 won and won.
Old July 6th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
For fight #1, I'll pick your guys (P1) because the rats will nab at least 1 or 2 glyphs which can be helpful while also possibly tying up some figures in the process. With Q9 in the mix, I think it's a done deal.

For fight #2, I'll also pick you to win. Minions are tough lil' buggers along with Jotun. Though I think this one will come down to the match-up between Jotun and Charos.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
I say Hihihi wins both ways! (See Revdyer's post.)

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old July 7th, 2007, 02:11 AM

Talin4 has disabled reputation
I think that Player 2 (brother) wins the first round, and that Player 1 (hi1x4) wins the second round.

I wasn't sure about the first fight, so I took a guess...

On the second fight, I figured that Jotun and the Minions should be enough to wipe the floors if the AE get a good grenade toss.
Old July 7th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Hi for the win, and Hi for the win

Q9, Raelin and the Krav?!? I'll bet on that army!

Jotun and the Minions might be enough to do the trick without the benefit of the Drop.
Old July 7th, 2007, 03:53 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Player 1 both times. I know that's starting to sound like a broken record, but no way could I vote for player 2 in either fight. The second fight, 2 doesn't even have any range!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports