Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:22 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ravnica Expansion [w/ Spell Cards]!

Just wanted to say that I am in the process of updating these cards and adding a few more soon. Life and work have been busy lately, but even if people aren't super invested in what I'm doing, I still find it a fun and rewarding side-project.

If anybody has tried any of my cards and would like to provide feedback, please do. While I've already caught a few issues, I unfortunately haven't been able to playtest as often as I would like, so if you share your experience it would really help me out.
Old October 6th, 2019, 01:47 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ravnica Expansion [w/ Spell Cards]!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyver View Post
Just wanted to say that I am in the process of updating these cards and adding a few more soon. Life and work have been busy lately, but even if people aren't super invested in what I'm doing, I still find it a fun and rewarding side-project.

If anybody has tried any of my cards and would like to provide feedback, please do. While I've already caught a few issues, I unfortunately haven't been able to playtest as often as I would like, so if you share your experience it would really help me out.
Even if people don't seem invested, what you have here is awesome! Your customs almost made me want to get into AOTP! Keep it up this is really cool stuff! I love that you have large heroes as an option!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender