Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old January 22nd, 2016, 03:29 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

Yes, this one is on my radar.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 11:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have a different version of this map that is much more simple to build and emphasizes on the carbon freeze chamber better. I wouldn't be opposed to keeping this one, but would like to swap it out with my other version. I will be doing some testing on the other one a little before I sub it in. This one changed a bit from my initial idea in where the carbon freeze chamber would be and I feel it has lost some of its theme. Along with the fact that it takes a bit of time to build.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 2nd, 2016, 02:44 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

This map looks so cool though, and has been tested a bunch. Maybe we could re-name it as some other Imperial Base or something like that and release it.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 03:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah it is definitely a unique map that I think we should do something with. Maybe drop the freezing chamber aspect of it and name it for some part of Coruscant?
Old February 3rd, 2016, 07:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah it is definitely a unique map that I think we should do something with. Maybe drop the freezing chamber aspect of it and name it for some part of Coruscant?
I like the sound of that. I was not wanting to get rid of it, I just have a better version of the carbon freeze chamber, that I will post soon.

Old February 5th, 2016, 01:55 PM
"like" happy

@Yodaking , any suggestions on what we call this one. We can keep the glyph locations for an eventual release of a battlefront situation.

Old February 5th, 2016, 03:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Yodaking , any suggestions on what we call this one. We can keep the glyph locations for an eventual release of a battlefront situation.
Not off the top of my head. Maybe some part of the Jedi Temple or Senate buildings. Maybe avoid an iconic location all together and just give it a generic Sci-Fi city building theme and find a matching name from one of the novels/cartoons/comic books? I'd think browsing wookiepedia or starwars.com for some options might be helpful here. I don't know everything that has been mentioned in the entire EU but I'm sure there is something that could work.
Old February 7th, 2016, 03:27 PM
"like" happy

Re: The Design Holocron of Jedi Temple of Coruscant

I went ahead and changed this one to the Jedi temple of Coruscant. When I get home from work today I will load up my Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber.

Old February 15th, 2016, 11:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I went ahead and changed this one to the Jedi temple of Coruscant. When I get home from work today I will load up my Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber.
Having played a ton of Battlefronts 2 with my son this weekend I just wanted to say...Good choice on the name. reminds me a lot of the Jedi Temple on the game. Lots of steps and columns.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 15th, 2016, 11:12 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Having played a ton of Battlefronts 2 with my son this weekend I just wanted to say...Good choice on the name. reminds me a lot of the Jedi Temple on the game. Lots of steps and columns.
I posted up a new map I'm testing that better represents the freeze chamber. Look it up, its pretty fun. If you test it, I'll link it to the OP.

Old March 19th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"like" happy

Updated Front page with tweaked version for BOSS BATTLEFRONT Compatibilty and added new VS file.

EDIT: There are 5 Battlefront control points on the map. 1 in each startzone. 1 by the optional Bacta Tank, 1 under the high point, and the final 1 on top of the high point. I also moved a couple of things around, and removed the other DO objects from this map since it is the Jedi Temple of Coruscant. Also made a new VS Link with the latest version.

Old March 24th, 2017, 02:04 PM
"like" happy

I did move a couple of very non important pieces around when updating this map, I'll probably get a few games of battlefront in on it and then give my new review of it with the new battle system. Anything about this one from anyone?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape