Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:19 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Terrain Sanctum Voting Hall

Will send out the PMs now.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 12:58 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

A - Nay, suburbs don't seem that important, so houses, meh?
B - Yay, while it may not have an interior, playing on roofs is very superhero-y. Not ideal, but it's good enough.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 3rd, 2013, 06:09 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea and yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been watching the thread and I'm torn. I think what was holding me up is that I won't be getting either, because they just don't do it for me, but that shouldn't stop us from doing it. I am tentatively Yea for both. I am glad others were able to make me think about it from a different perspective.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Please vote for both A & B separately.

A. I propose we accept the Plasticville Houses as official C3G terrain buildings. If this proposal passes, a LD will be chosen and a design thread will be started for them.

B. I propose we accept the Plasticville Apartment Building as an official C3G terrain building. If the proposal passes, a LD will be chose and a design thread will be started for it.

Also if you vote yes for either one and have any interest in being the LD for it please say so now.

A3n - A. Nay B. Yea
quozl - A. Nay B. Nay
Spidey'tilIDie - A. Nay B. Yea
Hellfire - A. Yea B. Yea
SirGalahad - A. Yea B. Yea
IamBatman - A. Yea B. Yea
japes - A. Nay B. Yea
cwidje - A. Yea B. Yea
Gurei-Ornery - A. Yea B. Yea
XDVincent - A. Yea B. Yea
Yodaking - A. Yea B. Yea
That is it then, everyone has weighed in and both proposals pass. B was the more popular item at 10-1 while A mustered a 7-4 vote. As soon as XDV lets me know which one he would prefer to lead, I'll get the thread started up for the other one.
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool! I can't wait until we get some of these in official C3G maps and scenarios. Glad to see some forward momentum here (and with skyscrapers still to come, hopefully!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 4th, 2013, 05:39 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I'm good with either, again it'll be a week maybe two (depending on shipping prices) until I can purchase them for myself. Whichever one you wish to do you can do yoda.
Old November 5th, 2013, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

I was hoping you would make the decision for me as both would be fun to do. I guess I'll take on the Apartment Building then as it may take a bit longer to finish and I can start on it right away. Since this is the Voting Hall, this should be the last non voting post concerning these here. Future general discussion can take place in the Plasticville Thread.
Old November 18th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Feel free to vote on these separately or together (but please make it clear which you're doing).

I propose we accept the following rules (wording can still be edited before being placed in the rulebook when applicable):

1) (Height Requirements to Enter/Occupy Buildings)

When designing buildings that can be entered, we assign a height to each door (example: Height 6). These will be listed in the SP of the Book for that building and in the instructions. Any figure with that height or less can enter that door as long as that figure also meets width restrictions.

2) (Width Requirements to Enter/Occupy Buildings)

Most doors will be one hex wide entrances. Others, which we'll specify later, may be larger. For one hex wide entrances, only single or double based figures meet the width requirements to enter (i.e. Galactus would not meet the width requirements to enter one of these doors).

3. (Size Requirements for Entering Doors without Normal Movement).

As an additional note, the height and width requirements still apply to figures that would be moving through the entrance, even if they are not doing so with normal movement (i.e. flying, swing-line, etc.). Also, the entrance height and width requirements are also the requirements for occupying buildings, so figures with placement powers (such as teleportation) that would allow them to be placed on a space without moving through the entrance can only do so if they meet the requirements to move through the entrance.

4) (Terrain Type for Roofs)

The default terrain type for building roofs will be concrete. Alternate terrain types can be named as applicable (i.e. if we did the Australian capitol building, we'd want grass terrain on the roof).

5) (Terrain type for bases)

These will be specified with each base (and will usually consist of asphalt, concrete, or grass, but this will be a case-by-case basis).

6) (Terrain type for interiors)

This will be a new type of terrain (yet to be named) that will have a neutral power set (like grass or sand or rock).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old November 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM
C3G Landlord

1. Yea
2. Yea
3. Nay, where did this one come from? I think this needs some discussion before calling for a vote. Why would a door size have any relevance to the ability to teleport? What other current powers/figures would this effect?
4. Yea
5. Yea
6. I could go either way and will hold off on voting for now.
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nay to all

We need to discuss these more, one at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:17 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

1. Yay
2. Yay
3. Nay I gotta agree with with YK and quozl, this one needs more discussion
4. Yay
5. Yay
6. Yay

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers