Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old July 21st, 2011, 08:53 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction Forum Index

Fan Art and Fiction Forum Index
Spoiler Alert!

Please do not use this thread as a chat room for the individual fictions/art.
You MAY use this thread for anything related directly to the index (obviously).
You MAY use this thread to ANNOUNCE coming fan fictions or art pages that you plan on releasing. If you have a thread already dedicated to that contribution, please use that thread instead.

If, after having read a fan fiction, you would like to rate it, you can simply leave a rating in the thread for that fan fiction and I'll pick it up. Alternatively, if you prefer to remain anonymous, you can send your rating to me via PM. Be sure to include a link to the fiction you're rating if you do it this way.

If you see something that should be indexed, please let me know. Note that the older contributions have not been indexed due to being too buried. I will index these if you find them.

Fan Fiction
Here is a link to the Fan Art & Fiction Forum archive.

Here is a link to the CONTEST archive.

Spoiler Alert!

Contests (3)
Spoiler Alert!

Other (12)
Spoiler Alert!

New to Writing?
Spoiler Alert!

Updates
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The OP
Greetings, one and all! After requesting permission from IAmBatman and RevDyer, I have decided to restart this thread, seeing as the previous version was last updated over a year ago. If I have forgotten anything, or have any spelling errors in here, please post a reply telling me what it is and providing a link, if necessary.

Last edited by TGRF; February 4th, 2023 at 05:26 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 01:35 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction

I love this idea. Its great to bring back the classic things of "who should read this." I encourage others as much as the next person to continue to bring out there story telling skills and to show what you got.

oh and TGRF, I have plenty more stories coming up, I am just halfway through the second and I'm getting onto another chapter and it will come up very soon. I just hope more people just post what they think and tell me if what I'm doing is alright or If I should amp things up on the story.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:38 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Only a 4!!! How dare you!

It's really nice to see this finally being updated. Although there was one problem I saw. While I am speaking for Elven Lord, Slink is Elven Lord's character through and through. Originally used in last year's joint story, Prison Faction, I borrowed him as, while writing the joint story, they grew close and it was hinted that they were both sent to Valhalla as a result of the same battle. I put him in the beginning of my story because it fit and because I didn't know Elven Lord was going to make a story of his own.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 01:21 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Here's two of the best art threads on the site: (if not the best, I don't look at all of them.)

Wonderball68's (hand drawn)
b57123m's (100% computer)
Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:36 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the update, Bumper15. I'll put that in. I'm just going through the pages of this forum, linking everything I find. As I really haven't read or looked a lot of the stuff on here, though, I could really use other people's ratings and descriptions. Feel free to PM me on anything you want. Just include a link so I'll know what you are talking about.

Oh, and Bumper, about the four, I reserve five for the absolute best stories I have ever read. Believe me, yours is pretty good. I rated it before I started the decimal ratings, so I think I'll fix that now.

I'm just getting all of the links on here right now. Once they're all here, I'll organize them and improve the entries.
Old July 23rd, 2011, 12:13 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Last Apocalypse is currently no longer being printed so to speak. I have started a new zombie Apocalypse story that will hopefully Do better then the last seeing as I actually have a plan for it.

3.7 seriously!?

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old July 23rd, 2011, 12:38 AM

Well, I don't know. I guess it's just not my favorite fic out there. Don't get me wrong, it's great and I enjoy reading it... 3.7 is really good. Mainly the sudden changes gave it the 3.7. Obviously, you can't spend all the time you did on Slink with the others... but it's bound to get better as the story goes along and you get introduced to them more. As I can't rate the future writings, I ahve to give it what it is right now. Maybe I should try a predicted rating instead of a current rating? It would be less acurate if someone was looking at it who had never seen it before.

I'm going to get all the links in and then start revising my stuff, like I said. I'll take polls and get better ratings first thing.

Think of it this way: a rating of 1 is the worst you can get. It means that it "has room for improvement." That means it isn't bad at all, but simply could be better. therefore a 3 is really good.

Just... act like the rating isn't there for the moment. I'm trying to get these things linked as fast as possible, so bear with me. My time is limited (As you know.).
Old July 24th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Excellent job TGRF. I was pleasantly surprised to see Eslo on the list. Only one tale takes place in Valhalla. I am honored to be included and greatly appreciate your kind words... peace

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

TGRF is probably one of the best writers on this sight. More than likely, he is also the most active. His ratings are high calibre, to be sure. Although, if you'll forgive my uselessness, I can't seem to find the ratings. Did you remove the ones you had posted? Because I don't see them anywhere.

Thanks for the awesome description, Grim Reaper. Now I feel guilty for not posting another chapter in a while. I had better get on that...

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:12 PM

Well, I figured I would get all the links in and then post ratings. That way I could ask everyone who had read it. Also, it would be more of a solid rating, and not just my own. So they'll be back once all the links are in. Yours was something like a 4.7 or 4.9. I've also decided to wait on the descriptions, allowing people to write up their own if they wish. You will be PMed for your description, or you can send it in now, if you'd like.

Also, if anyone has started any stories, you'll have to let me know. I'm just going through the pages, and any new stories will be missed.
Old July 28th, 2011, 09:20 PM

Okay, this is the situation. The days have apparently conspired amongst themselves and decided to shorten the days over here, so I'm not having to much time to put in all the links. The fact that there is a grand total of 39 pages of things waiting to be linked might also have something to do with it.

So, here is my proposal: I stop once I get past page 10. After that, all the people who have been here longer than I have and remember the good old stories, can post here, and I'll put them in. The majority of the pages I'm going through right now are fan fics with one or two chapters posted, so nothing much should be missed, and what is can be mentioned and added in. Some of the fan art sites might be missed this way, but I'm sure that other people will remember them all and post links to them. If we all work together to get this complete, I can work on organizing it and getting in ratings and descriptions. Then we will have a good index started, waiting for more spectacular items to fill its pages.

What do you think?
Old July 28th, 2011, 10:09 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

No problem. You command, I obey.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction