Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 18th, 2009, 09:58 AM

chappa-ai Woo who?
Expansion Sets I'd Love To See

I'm talking about official releases, rather than custom-made.

Figures: Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Batman heros and villans, Star Wars heros and villans, Star Trek characters (a Borg Squad would be sweet), Transformers (and of course they'd be more than meets the eye), and sea-dwellers (figures strictly confined to water spaces with appropriate abilities).

Terrain: Quicksand, more variety of ruins, and more variety in the vertical direction. With the exception of conifers in Road to the Forgotten Forest, miniature glaciers in Thaelenk Tundra, one (and only one) fortress style (Archkyrie), and (finally!) vegetation (Ticalla Jungle - we bought 4 of these to adequately populate battlefields) there isn't much going on vertically. The Marvel set could use an expansion set featuring cars, hydrants, crates, and glyphs. (How long has the Marvel set been out and there hasn't been a single expansion set?)
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:04 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Expansion Sets I'd Love To See

I would like to see them release the SEARCH function.

Oh wait...THERE IT IS!!!!

Old October 18th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I would like to see them release the SEARCH function.

Oh wait...THERE IT IS!!!!

Onacara...Serving our website the same way for almost 4 years.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:29 AM

chappa-ai Woo who?

You know, after browsing these forums for hours (there's just damn too many threads, even in SEARCH results to read them all!) and expecting this site to be an open-door resource to fans of the Heroscape game (some of whom paid hundreds of dollars to complete their collections), it's sad to see this kind of attitude from people who you'd think would be encouraging gameplay and supportive of new visitors to the site.

It makes me wonder how many would-be posters are out there just reading. So, the Iris is now closed.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:35 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappa-ai View Post
You know, after browsing these forums for hours (there's just damn too many threads, even in SEARCH results to read them all!) and expecting this site to be an open-door resource to fans of the Heroscape game (some of whom paid hundreds of dollars to complete their collections), it's sad to see this kind of attitude from people who you'd think would be encouraging gameplay and supportive of new visitors to the site.

It makes me wonder how many would-be posters are out there just reading. So, the Iris is now closed.
If they are reading and not posting it usually means that they ARE using the SEARCH function.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

Quote:

Um, yeah. Dollars spent have no bearig on this site, as it is not tied directly to WotC. And this thread is on this very page: Desired New Terrain Features (summary, page 1)
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:36 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Um, yeah. Dollars spent have no bearig on this site, as it is not tied directly to WotC. And this thread is on this very page: Desired New Terrain Features (summary, page 1)
That's too much work Cav.
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:47 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Use the search function, and Ona will go away. I found that out in my first couple of months here. Welcome to the site! Hope you have a good time here.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:52 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:

Use the search function, and Ona will go away. I found that out in my first couple of months here. Welcome to the site! Hope you have a good time here.
Then I'll just question your "new map making idea" threads
Old October 18th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to see a thread about how to actually use the Search function, as finding good search terms seems to be more complicated that playing Heroscape itself. If I search for: "How to use the search function" the response is:

You must enter a minimum of three words.

If I type a thousand words into it, the response I get is:

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:01 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:

Then I'll just question your "new map making idea" threads
Why would you do that?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:02 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I'd like to see a thread about how to actually use the Search function, as finding good search terms seems to be more complicated that playing Heroscape itself. If I search for: "How to use the search function" the response is:

If I type a thousand words into it, the response I get is:

Gulp...if you had used the SEARCH function for the word "SEARCH" then your SEARCH results would have included this thread.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ghlight=search

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion