Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 29th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 10/15/18: Flagbearers and more availa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl1ndsn1per View Post
You said you have 2 group of Knights of Weston. Are you selling both groups for $23 or $23 per group?
Usually sellers will list the price per squad. Having bought from him before, yes the price is per squad.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 29th, 2018, 03:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 12/29/18 - Sellout Sale

Selling out. Keeping the first two master sets but everything else is listed (except for Utgar's figures).
Old December 31st, 2018, 03:14 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Updated with Utgar units and sold units.
Old January 9th, 2019, 11:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great transaction with Heroscaper2010. Thanks. Recieved the package yesterday. Everything well packed and arrived in one piece.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:27 AM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 7/6/20 - VC figures available!!!

Adding this to OP.

Quote:
Shipping is free for all VC FIGURE-ONLY orders (minimum $20 order).

VC
All come with printed card (card stock) in sleeve (only 1x for any amount of same Common Heroes/Squads).

$7 Marro Gnids x4 (Green Variant)

Nhah Scirh Cultists Build Your Own Squad ($2 off per broken figure)
$4 Scorize x5 (max 1 per squad)
$6 Clone x24 (max 3 per squad, 4 w/ broken sword, 1 w/ broken shield)
$5 Sentinel x9
$4 Crossbowman x32
$6 Hybrid x10 (1 w/ broken dagger)
$11 Acolyte x3
$11 Biopsist x5 (1 w/ broken sword, 1 broken off base, $4 off each)
NOTE: I still have the broken pieces so you could glue them back on easily.

There are technically 22 squads here. However, only the Clones, Crossbowmen, Sentinels, and Skorizes are recommended scultpts, and only the Clones and Skorizes are on the card. I would prefer if you mix up the figures but I understand if you want to stay true to the card or recommended sculpts. I have included pictures below of the card squad and a squad of 1x each (I personally think the 1x each squad looks more authentic) along with pictures of the Biopsist and the difference between the Crossbowmen and Hybrids. I also have a picture of the broken figures/pieces if you want a look at them.

Pictures:
Spoiler Alert!
My Want List is currently updated with VC figures that I want. I'll add the Classic figures to my Want List later this week.

And don't forget to check out the 2nd post if you're involved in any major HeroScapers projects. My Wants list is updated (any VC that I don't already have).

Last edited by Sheep; July 7th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old July 14th, 2020, 05:50 PM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 7/6/20 - VC figures available!!!

Updated my Haves and Wants. There are a couple good things in there but not a whole lot. I would prefer trading but I understand if you don't have the stuff I want or don't want the stuff I have. Make me an off either way.

EDIT: I also need a single Ullar D6.

Last edited by Sheep; July 14th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 12:31 PM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 7/14/20 - Updated

New Wants Added:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
WANTS:
Dollar amounts for trade value only. I'll negotiate on pricing when buying.

CLASSIC
$8 Blue Wyrmling
$9 White Wyrmling
$12 Red Wyrmling x3
$20 Black Wyrmling x2
$20 4th Massachuesetts Line x3
Still want some other stuff as well. Probably just buying but do have some stuff to trade still. Let me know if we can work out a deal.

Last edited by Sheep; September 23rd, 2020 at 06:31 PM.
Old November 27th, 2020, 03:02 PM

Trying to clean up and get rid of excess figures...

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; December 26th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:32 AM

Updated my previous post to include pictures. Would be willing to listen to offers for some or all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 20th, 2020, 10:42 PM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 12/20/20 - Promos, Tundra, Road, and

Updated OP with extra acquisitions. I will have the 24th and 26th to ship stuff out. Otherwise I won’t be able to ship anything out until Jan. 4th.
Old December 29th, 2020, 10:09 AM

Xahfar is surprisingly tart

[Left feedback in wrong thread, my apologies for the confusion]

Last edited by Xahfar; December 29th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old January 5th, 2021, 02:17 PM

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades