Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question Any guitarists out there?

Just out of curiosity. Also interested in what guitars you play, what kind of music you play, etc etc.

Also, anyone else write music? I've dabbled in writing the blues a little myself, always looking for new ideas and stuff to play.
Old April 27th, 2013, 02:57 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
Re: Any guitarists out there?

I play guitar. I have a fender mustang, fender telecaster, danelectro 59-dc, epiphone les paul, and jay turser strat.

My pedalboard is Radial Tonebone Classic, EHX Russian Big Muff, Crybaby Way, Way Huge Swollen Pickle, Boss BF-2 Flanger japanese version, Zvex SHO, Malekko Ekko 616, and a Polytune.

Then my amp is an Ampeg Reverberocket.

I'm in an alternative rock band Media Luna). We're recording our album soon, and I write all the songs and play all the guitar parts/synth parts.
Old April 28th, 2013, 12:06 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

*hesitantly raises hand*

I'm learning how to play the 20 button anglo concertina.

Ok, I'll leave now.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 28th, 2013, 09:03 PM

Redstone Woo who?

Been playing guitar a long time. I've played in several bands over the years. Right now I'm working with an old drummer friend from Austin, TX, who just moved back to the area and a bass player I know from work. I play classic rock and blues. I've got a 50th Anniv. strat, an old mongrel strat, a Fender Squier strat set up for slide, a Fender/Roland strat with built-in hex pickup for synth guitar, and two Takamine acoustic-electrics. Amps are Egnater Tweaker 15 head, Celestion loaded cabs, Crate Palomino 16 made in USA, Fender 70s Super Reverb, and Vox 15 watt hybrid. Pedals are Whammy (latest model) into Catalinbread Octaver, Lovepedal Hi Power Tweed Twin OD, Lovepedal Fuzzmaster, MXR Phase 45, Faux Vibe unit, Chorus pedal (forget the brand), Malekko tremolo, MXR Carbon Copy delay, Fulltone Fat Boost 3. I recorded electric rhythm and lead parts for a group I played with - Mother Dugan. Hear it and buy it at CDBaby.com/Mother Dugan.

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old May 25th, 2013, 04:20 PM

Mongofa Woo who?

I play. Was in one band with a few homies, but the drummer left and now it's just me and the bass player. Now we play drone/psych.

[img]Creedence_Clearwater_Revival[/img]
Old October 15th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been playing for a little less than two years, and one of my friends started learning drums, so we're staring a band. Now we need a Bass player.

I have a Squier Strat, which probably the only reason I haven't upgraded it yet is because I'm spending my money on HS. I also have a Fender VibroChamp XD, which certainly isn't a phenomenal amp, but it's got great and versatile sound for practicing or just jamming. I also recently got a few small EQ's off craigslist, and I'm kind of excited about them. I'm just waiting on some new cables to work with them.
Old May 9th, 2016, 04:37 AM

JohnM is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I've always been jealous of people who play the guitar I've tried to learn myself many times but always ended up frustrated that I CAN'T.
Old May 9th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
I've always been jealous of people who play the guitar I've tried to learn myself many times but always ended up frustrated that I CAN'T.
It takes practice and dedication. You can't learn it all in a day. Keep at it!

In other news, I did my first set-up on a guitar, (a Dean MLX) and I like it. I can't wait to set up my other guitars.
Old May 9th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I used to play, but I haven't in a while. I never got that good at it, but I knew the more common chords. I've been meaning to pick it up again. We've got an acoustic in the house from my wife's classes. She just finished up student teaching for music, and took a semester at one point learning various plucked string instruments. She also has a ukulele, but I have no desire to learn that. They're just wrong.
Old July 5th, 2019, 02:47 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I play; mostly heavy metal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music