Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

View Poll Results: Who will be the Champion and crowned 'Best 12 Life Army'?
Fire and Metal 10 35.71%
Robot Rumble!!! 12 42.86%
We Didn't Start the Fire 2 7.14%
Soulborg is the Way to Go 4 14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 25th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Competitive Army Challenge 2: Arch-vile wins

That was fun; it was really cool to see some of the match-ups played out. I'm looking forward to the next one!
Old July 12th, 2014, 11:54 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

When is the next contest?

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old August 5th, 2014, 10:36 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I try to put these on the schedule when the online games and tournament activity is low. With Gencon coming up and NHSD on the horizon, I would honestly put the next one at the end of October time frame.

I expect the next one will actually have a point limit though.
Old August 5th, 2014, 11:40 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I try to put these on the schedule when the online games and tournament activity is low. With Gencon coming up and NHSD on the horizon, I would honestly put the next one at the end of October time frame.

I expect the next one will actually have a point limit though.
Oh... I'm probably going to be super busy in October, but... I'll keep my eyes open.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old August 5th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome. These challenges are really fun. And I have to defend my title.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion