Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 8th, 2013, 05:34 PM

pieface! is surprisingly tart
pieface!'s Custom Units-Updated LotR!

Below are several of my custom units. Please do not hesitate in asking questions, criticizing, commenting, or what have you.

Classic

Spoiler Alert!

Supers-I know they are on classic card blanks but sometimes I like to mix the two. Plus I don't have Marvel blanks. I think I also borrowed a few special attacks and such from the guys at C3G, the seem to know what they're doing.

Spoiler Alert!

LotR Customs-This is not really my area of expertise, so don't hesitate to point something out.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by pieface!; June 22nd, 2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Added LotR Customs
Old June 11th, 2013, 03:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: pieface!'s Custom Units

What figures do you use for these? They look pretty awesome!

I would recommend bumping the Lekkel War Chief's life or dropping his points. He's way too vulnerable with only 2 life.
Old June 11th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
What figures do you use for these? They look pretty awesome!

I would recommend bumping the Lekkel War Chief's life or dropping his points. He's way too vulnerable with only 2 life.
The first is a Reaper Legendary Encoutners Gnoll, the second and third are The Hobbit Heroclix figures. I have no idea what that dragon is.

I agree with superfrog; 2/6 life/defense on a 130 point hero is a huge gamble, and with both his powers based in semi-passive defense, he needs more life. I'd lower his defense by 1 and up his life to 4.

Motivated by Fear is a very powerful boost, especially for figures like the Horned Skull Brutes. I would change it to something like this:

MOTIVATED BY FEAR
After taking a turn with Ras'aden, you may destroy a Goblin you control that is adjacent to Ras'aden and place that figure on this Army Card. For each Goblin figure on this army Card, all Goblins that start their turn adjacent to Ras'aden add 1 to their Move this turn. A maximum of 3 Goblin figures may be placed on this Army Card.

That would bring him more into line with his points by lowering his area of affect from the whole battlefield to Goblins in his immediate vicinity. Could always limit the power to Small Goblins as well, and up the area of affect to Goblins within 4 clear sight spaces (or something similar).

Overall, good-looking stuff. +rep.
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:27 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll try to get around to a few of your ideas soon. As for the dragon it's not a miniature of any type. I found it at a local craft store that sold some sort of medieval figures. It looked awesome so I bought it. My only complaint is that it's huge. He requires a 4 hex base if you want to play him.
Old June 13th, 2013, 09:28 AM

Added Emporer Ahmet and updated Lekkel War Chief and Ras'aden.
Old June 17th, 2013, 07:14 AM

Re: pieface!'s Custom Units Updated-Supers!

Added Supers, criticism appreciated.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 09:27 AM

Re: pieface!'s Custom Units-Updated LotR!

Updated with LotR customs! I would really appreciate feedback of any kind.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 02:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I really like Emperor Ahmet. You do need to fix the spelling of Emperor, but it's a nice re-use of Tactical Switch. I might like to see something more leader-like as a second ability, because he doesn't play like an emperor. More like a captain, if you want to keep the powerset like it is.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:41 AM

Whoops. Thanks for pointing out that typo. I wasn't really sure what I would do with him for a while. I couldn't really think of any special abilities that seemed fitting. Thanks for the suggestion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards