Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old December 1st, 2010, 11:03 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Good Pig's D&D Custom Heroes - New! Dwarf Sniper for Aqu

I really like Molum. However, he just seems a little underpriced to me. His special attack has a very wide range since he is double base; giving his Blistering Sands attack a twenty-one hex area effect that only hurts enemy figures. I definitely see him closer to Moltenclaw's price than Mimring.

Like Moltenclaw, he has a special attack that hits multiple figures, a terrain ability, and flying. Limiting his special attack to a range of one or making it effect all figures would be ways to justify the 150 price.

I really want to playtest him though, what would be a good proxy figure? Orthkurick maybe? (+rep on awesome customs)
Old December 2nd, 2010, 08:03 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks. Yes, I truthfully have yet to play test him. More of a concept figure at this point. I'll need to look at a way to make his special thematic, yet not break the game. You're right 21 hexes is too much coverage. Also, yeah Othkurik is probably the best proxy for him. Let me what you think if you try him out.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:57 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

I just got the Frost Dwarf in the mail, and instead of making my own, I'm just going to steal yours . Cool card (no pun intended).

DUNESCAPE

The spice must flow!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 11:58 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodog View Post
I just got the Frost Dwarf in the mail, and instead of making my own, I'm just going to steal yours . Cool card (no pun intended).
Good deal. Let me know how he works out. I thought he'd make a solid counter unit with his relatively cheap cost.
Old December 21st, 2010, 10:36 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I really like your Sir Loksteen Death Knight, Greater Air Elemental, and Rhom Coppershot, as these fill in niches nicely.

Urunak The Orc Archer seems overpowered if you can use the first two powers and have some swogs around, but I guess since he can't bond he is not that powerful as you would need good order management.

Royal Guard is a nice little add-on to Dragons and Sudema that basically can be used to clutter up the board. My only thing is a couple of him and Charos would be damn near impossible to kill so maybe I would reduce defense to 4 or increase cost. I like how Defflin Deepshadow Elf helps Warriors of Ashra. Arima Ki The Dragon Samurai is a great addition as a Samurai hero, but maybe costs too much, dunno.
Old December 21st, 2010, 11:01 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I've seen that Dwarf Sniper before. Here, I think. I always thought that one should be Vydar, as it is the most futuristic. I think you handled him better than Jahosaphat did.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 22nd, 2011, 01:07 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys. I haven't had time to tweak and balance some of these customs because of my work in C3V. Any new custom ideas for D&D stuff will probably be released through there. Some good stuff is on the horizon though.
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:55 PM

S1leNt RIP Woo who?

Hey Good Pig! I was looking for a high rez pic of the Royal Guard (I'm using him as a Dragoon!) for a custom card of mine. Any chance I could get the file from you? It'd be much appreciated!

New to Heroscapers, already starting with the Customs! Check em out here!
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1leNt RIP View Post
Hey Good Pig! I was looking for a high rez pic of the Royal Guard (I'm using him as a Dragoon!) for a custom card of mine. Any chance I could get the file from you? It'd be much appreciated!
I made these cards about 2 years ago. Sorry, I don't think I've got the image files any longer.
Old May 27th, 2012, 11:58 PM

S1leNt RIP Woo who?

Oh well! I'll figure it out!

New to Heroscapers, already starting with the Customs! Check em out here!
Old October 11th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@Good Pig , I'm sorry to say that Photobucket seems to have screwed you over. I hope you can get your stuff back - you had some pretty great customs.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
@Good Pig , I'm sorry to say that Photobucket seems to have screwed you over. I hope you can get your stuff back - you had some pretty great customs.
Yeah, bummer. Looks like Photobucket did a number on this entire website.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs