Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 17th, 2016, 12:52 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Play tested my theoretical Hoss/C3v army against my brother and has me thinking on it a little harder. He beat me pretty bad with his original scape army.
Haha! You should bring it still, it'll balance out with how our last scape day with you went Could you bring an extra set of RTTFF with your maps?

@adoney , that's a good idea. I'll probably have Ethan(guy from burley) bring some more terrain with him just in case.
Old March 17th, 2016, 01:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I may have enough trees to for 3 sets, not sure though. I'm still brainstorming what kind of army I want to bring. I'll let you know what the other one was. I call it Team Jedi-Kabob.
Obi Wan Kenobi 150pts
Padawan Luke 110
Yoda 100
Cathar Spearmen X2 140
500pts
I got the idea a little while back from one of you guys using a hoplitron with some cathars.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 17th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I may have enough trees to for 3 sets, not sure though. I'm still brainstorming what kind of army I want to bring. I'll let you know what the other one was. I call it Team Jedi-Kabob.
Obi Wan Kenobi 150pts
Padawan Luke 110
Yoda 100
Cathar Spearmen X2 140
500pts
I got the idea a little while back from one of you guys using a hoplitron with some cathars.
Hah! that's exactly how @Tiranx beat me in our tournament here...using those dang Cathar's to instakill my orcs. force pushing units into them is a pretty fun strategy.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 17th, 2016, 11:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@adoney , theoretically its just so sweet, but to pull it off is a bit harder, Order marker placement to get your cathars up there without a move boost mixed with your jedi, while getting pounded with range is where it gets tricky. It is a scary notion, but in my test game the only time I got to drop some units on to spears with yoda, it failed all 3 times. The notion is fun, but I don't have the correct balance of units worked out yet.

Old March 18th, 2016, 12:21 AM
"like" happy

@dart48 can you post a link to the watchtowers map, I can't find it in the BOV thread.

Old March 18th, 2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
@dart48 can you post a link to the watchtowers map, I can't find it in the BOV thread.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1446

Its not a BOV map, but it's a competitive map that looks like a ton of fun. I was extremely tempted to swap in another of nyys's maps, he has a ton of good ones.

Oh, and I just got word that my guy from Burley isn't going to be able to make it. Family stuff
Old March 18th, 2016, 09:24 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Well thing is, Tiranx rolled the crap out of the d20....8 times he got it on me! 5 wounds of which went onto my war hulk

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 18th, 2016, 10:13 AM
"like" happy

@dart48 , that one looks like it hates double hex figures. It does look interesting though.

Old March 18th, 2016, 01:44 PM
"like" happy

@dart48 , I finally got my army for the tournament picked out. I hope it doesn't blow up in my face. That figure you wanted. You could either borrow mine for the tourney, or If you want one I could try to copy him for you tonight. I took tomorrow off with my one job and only have to work a couple hours on my other job. I was thinking about prizes for different things.
1st place
2nd place
3rd place
The Dund Prize-Guy who gets least amount of wins. If theres a tie. 20 die roll. Lower one wins.
And maybe a prize for the person with the most interesting/unusual army. @adoney , you said you wanted to bring something for the prize table. I have some extra C3V figures and was thinking about throwing a couple of themed trophy terrain pieces together tonight. What would be really cool is if we bought a giant D20 for the Dund prize, to give that guy some big rolls for luck. I'm excited now. Tell me what you guys think.

Old March 18th, 2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
@dart48 , I finally got my army for the tournament picked out. I hope it doesn't blow up in my face. That figure you wanted. You could either borrow mine for the tourney, or If you want one I could try to copy him for you tonight. I took tomorrow off with my one job and only have to work a couple hours on my other job. I was thinking about prizes for different things.
1st place
2nd place
3rd place
The Dund Prize-Guy who gets least amount of wins. If theres a tie. 20 die roll. Lower one wins.
And maybe a prize for the person with the most interesting/unusual army. @adoney , you said you wanted to bring something for the prize table. I have some extra C3V figures and was thinking about throwing a couple of themed trophy terrain pieces together tonight. What would be really cool is if we bought a giant D20 for the Dund prize, to give that guy some big rolls for luck. I'm excited now. Tell me what you guys think.
If you wanna clone one for me, that'd be preferable so I can use it in the future. If not, I can just borrow.

Haha, I love the dund prize idea. With what I'm seeing, we are gonna have a lot of prizes and the money pool so why not give the guy with the coolest army a prize.
Old March 18th, 2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Oh, and I just got word that my guy from Burley isn't going to be able to make it. Family stuff
So to be sure, that makes a total of 9 now? adoney +5, TREX +1, dart48...or am I missing others?

and @dart48 do you still need that extra RttFF set brought?

also, as far as prizes, I'm bringing some ticalla trees for the table, and I do like the large D20 idea.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 18th, 2016, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
Quote:
So to be sure, that makes a total of 9 now? adoney +5, TREX +1, dart48...or am I missing others?

and @dart48 do you still need that extra RttFF set brought?

also, as far as prizes, I'm bringing some ticalla trees for the table, and I do like the large D20 idea.
9 is how It's looking like it's gonna be, and ya an extra RttFF set and a hive(was gonna have burley guy bring one).

I'm pretty sure the game store will have big 20 siders, if we want

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers