Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 24th, 2010, 12:04 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS at HOUSE MOUSE

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

To kick off the Holidays, we are joining retailers across the US in offering BLACK FRIDAY specials.

We have already posted a few items and will be adding more thoughout the weekend.

As with any BLACK FRIDAY specials, we have limited quantities available at these prices. Items will be removed when the limits are reached, so shop early and shop often!!!

Here's the link to the specials: http://housemousegames.com/blfrspno.html

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; November 24th, 2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:13 PM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker
Re: BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS at HOUSE MOUSE

Holy crap those prices are low! Keep up the good fight Sandra. Happy Thanksgiving.
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The shipping out to my neck of the woods is too prohibitive to take advantage of these sick prices... but seeing as how I just got my x5 D3 package yesterday I'll find a way to get over it!

Thanks for the years of outstanding service Sandra! You rock!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Very awesome! So if we order all weekend can we combine those orders for shipping?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:44 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Very awesome! So if we order all weekend can we combine those orders for shipping?
Wow, that's a lot of work on our end. But YES, we can do that. UPS won't pick up again until Monday, so we'll have a chance to combine the orders, adjust all the shipping costs and adjust the payments before we ship on Monday.

But do me a favor and note in the COMMENTS section of your order that you may be combining orders. That way I'll hold the order aside and not process it until Monday.

ONE MORE RESTRICTION: No changing orders that have been submitted. We'll adjust shipping, but we can't change orders. That would just be too hard.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; November 24th, 2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

http://www.housemousegames.com/blfrspno.html
Quote:
WAVE 13 HEROES OF FALLCREST
Regular price: $12.99
Sale price: $2.99

WAVE 12 HEROES OF KHORVAIRE

SOULBORGS--WAVE 10

WARRIORS AND SOULBORGS--WAVE 10

Defenders of Kinsland--WAVE 8
Regular price: $54.95
Sale price: $31.95

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 24th, 2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Added Wave 8
Old November 24th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are some really good deals. Too bad I don't really need anymore of the items on sale. Thanks anyway, Sandra. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for whatever else you add.

~Rednax
Old November 24th, 2010, 01:25 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Wow! $2.99 for a booster is an awesome deal!
Old November 24th, 2010, 01:27 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Too good to pass up... Souborgs x5 and Rats x2 ordered.

--

Crud, I just realized more items may be posted. Sandra if I send you a PM with my address can you put my order off to the side? I'll be keeping an eye out for anything else that pops up this weekend.

-insert signature here-
Old November 24th, 2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Too good to pass up... Souborgs x5 and Rats x2 ordered.

--

Crud, I just realized more items may be posted. Sandra if I send you a PM with my address can you put my order off to the side? I'll be keeping an eye out for anything else that pops up this weekend.
Not a problem. I'm putting all of these BLACK FRIDAY sales to the side until Monday so you can add to the order all weekend.

As we mentioned before, we'll combine shipping, but we won't change orders. I can see already that we'll be up all Sunday night adjusting shipping costs.
Old November 24th, 2010, 02:03 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Thanks! Much appreciated.

-insert signature here-
Old November 24th, 2010, 02:10 PM

Just added WAVE 8 for $31.95.

Stay tuned for more great deals.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News