Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 21st, 2007, 11:28 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
I got all 5 at TRU on Merivale Rd. in Ottawa back in early July. There were still 2 or 3 on the shelf last week when I was there but check the seal on the box one looked tampered with. They've got a few Lava and Tundra sets left too.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old August 21st, 2007, 11:34 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
This is good news. Looks like I will be able to get my hands on them finally.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 12:11 AM

Obsidian3d has disabled reputation
I posted about two weeks ago that the flagbearers had appeared in TRUs here in Calgary, AB.

Obsidian
Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:01 PM

Niner has disabled reputation
I too found 2 sets of 4/5 Flag Bearers (No Vydar ) at a TRU while on vacation last weekend. Unfortunatly I was only able to get Jandar's cause I wasn't a fan of the 15$ price

Let's Take The Weapons And War Itself With Us To Hell! -Duo Maxwell
Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:20 PM

I paid a little more than they are now a while back to get the online...shortly after Christmas or early spring I think? I honestly can't remember. The problem with the TRU exclusives is that they're always a gamble. Oftentimes they do eventually show up in Canada, so it can make sense to wait. Once in a while however, we get skipped completely. I was willing to pay the little extra to get them, rather than missing them. I recommend picking them up if you can afford them. They're pretty nice, even if I doubt I'll ever use the special dice.

Obsidian
Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
I was just at a TRU in Pickering and the had about 10 Sir Gilberts & Ornaks as well as a couple Laglors and Hatamotos (no Acolahrs). Unfortunately, I had no cash otherwise I would have bought them.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 10:54 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
I've probably already mentioned that they're out in force in Regina, SK, but if I haven't...well, they are.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 11:18 AM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
Hey does anyone live in Alberta,Edmonton? Being a scaper in Canada isn't so great. Master sets are 50.00$. Booster are 15.00$. Large hero packs are 30.00$. It's a cruel world.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 12:58 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
I paid a little more than they are now a while back to get the online...shortly after Christmas or early spring I think? I honestly can't remember. The problem with the TRU exclusives is that they're always a gamble. Oftentimes they do eventually show up in Canada, so it can make sense to wait. Once in a while however, we get skipped completely. I was willing to pay the little extra to get them, rather than missing them. I recommend picking them up if you can afford them. They're pretty nice, even if I doubt I'll ever use the special dice.

As far as I know there have only been 2 TRU exclusives, The Flag Bearers and The Lava set, both of which are available in Canada. Am I missing something?

Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:44 PM

Madd_Mugsy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Solves Everything
Hey does anyone live in Alberta,Edmonton? Being a scaper in Canada isn't so great. Master sets are 50.00$. Booster are 15.00$. Large hero packs are 30.00$. It's a cruel world.
Plus GST & PST (oh wait, you don't have PST -- the world's not so cruel to you ).

@Eirikr:

No, those are the only two. It's just that Canadian TRU's doesn't always stock the exclusives that are released in the States in general. ie: Various transformer exclusives and other toys are US only. Sometimes they make it north of the border, sometimes they don't.
Old August 24th, 2007, 02:07 PM

Mugsy has the right of it. While we have received both of the HS exclusive items at Canadian TRUs, I never count on them arriving, simply because of the track record of other stuff (like TFs). Besides, with the good exchange rate now, it's almost cheaper to order stuff online. I know I wish I had bought my Marvel set that way. $50 is outrageous for what you get.

Obsidian
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:34 PM
the Teirible

Where do you order stuff online. I have found the prices to be as high or higher than the Canadian stores and the shipping to Canada really high, HouseMouseGames charges a minimum of $30 shipping and that's for one figure pack!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales