Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 9th, 2019, 08:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dayton, OH. NATIONAL HEROSCAPE DAY TOURNAMENT Oct.19th!

Alright, so for maps with preset glyphs/treasure glyphs, are the glyphs going to be replaced by Astrid and Gerda?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 9th, 2019, 09:07 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

That is correct @flameslayer93 . Astrid and Gerda will be face up on all the maps.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 11th, 2019, 02:24 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

ATTN to those that bring maps. Please bring the required glyphs if possible. Also...

Please help bring prize support if you can. It does not have to be scape related. You can bring whatever i.e. dice, other board/card games, minis, gift certificates, custom terrain, etc.

Hopefully this will be our biggest tournament yet! Our goal is to have everyone walk away with something.

Scape hard!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 12th, 2019, 04:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Put me down as yes, Ill try to get others to go closer to the date.

I can bring a map or two. Again, I can bring another AotP/Cryptolith map or two. Circles Over Innistrad and/or Highways Over Innistrad.

Also maybe one of the Lost Scenarios might be cool. Feldspar Pass is the most symmetrical.
Old September 12th, 2019, 07:05 PM

Awesome. Got you on the roster @lefton4ya . Be cool if some of the Louisville crew can make it up.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:00 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m gonna build and test a map idea called Utgar’s Burning Fortress. Will get pics (and hopefully build instructions!) soon.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 13th, 2019, 10:37 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Michigan crew will bring Ashfall and Highways and Byways.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 15th, 2019, 03:41 PM
I could go

And it's good to go!

Utgar's Burning Fortress:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4870

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 15th, 2019, 04:07 PM

Right on @flameslayer93 . Thanks!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old September 16th, 2019, 07:40 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Working on locals from our group. I will try to have a count by the end of September! I know that Wargame, Tiamat and I will be there!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 1st, 2019, 02:05 PM

It's coming up quick! Time to rsvp!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 6th, 2019, 05:23 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation

The two glyphs on every map gives me an idea... as usual, I think I'll try something different.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events