Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:49 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Awesome thanks.
Is that Jar Jar? Binks must be the fifth element.
Gungan Shieldbearer, common hero (sneak peak at a figure we're working on in HoSS)
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:42 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Awesome thanks.
Is that Jar Jar? Binks must be the fifth element.
Ha ha, so the elements are: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Dumb Luck.
Old August 26th, 2019, 05:25 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Blastatrons anyone?

Blastatron 1 matte
Blastatron 2 matte
Blastatron 3 matte
Blastatron 4 matte

Old August 26th, 2019, 06:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Awesome. Gladiatrons next?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 26th, 2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Only if someone wants to send me some to photograph.
Old August 28th, 2019, 10:31 AM

New models:

Samurai Archer 1 (matte)
Samurai Archer 2 (matte)
Samurai Archer 3 (matte)

Enjoy!
Old September 4th, 2019, 02:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@White Knight , Did you post your shield bearer or gungan kaduu anywhere. Id like to print a few to use testing the gungans.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:06 PM

Quote:
@White Knight , Did you post your shield bearer or gungan kaduu anywhere. Id like to print a few to use testing the gungans.
I updated the models:

Gungan Infantry
Gungan Shieldbearer
Gungan Calvary

I also have some with built-in pillar support for supportless printing.
Let me know how these print for you. I might need to thicken up the feathers or other features.

My Ender 3 has been having underextrusion issues since I started printing these out recently.

@Porkins , I have most of these ready to ship to you--once I can get some calvary printed well.
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:12 PM

Scud-O has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
PM your address and promise to send them back and I'll do it.
Old September 4th, 2019, 02:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
You created these from photos?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 4th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A lot of them. WK has a rig that rotates the mini while his camera takes a ton of pics.
Old September 4th, 2019, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You created these from photos?
Quote:
A lot of them. WK has a rig that rotates the mini while his camera takes a ton of pics.
I use 40 pictures taken all around the figure.

40 pictures was the limit for 123D Catch. Now that I use 3DF Zephyr, I could actually use 50 pictures with the free version (200+ pictures with the paid version, but I don't have that). But I stick with 40 because that's how I programmed the microcontroller.

See this post

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing