Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2019, 07:49 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 33 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1

Sir H and I are planning for a late night game Wednesday.
Old July 31st, 2019, 09:17 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Do you guys have a set time? If you're cool with it I'm always looking to record more games, or at the very least watch them.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 31st, 2019, 11:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Do you guys have a set time? If you're cool with it I'm always looking to record more games, or at the very least watch them.
Starting now.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Bigga and I are starting now, although we might not finish.
Old August 5th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

How are we looking?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 5th, 2019, 03:06 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

@Kinseth was on vacation (lucky boy) early last week
@Dysole was at Gencon (lucky girl) late last week

Hopefully they can get together early this week and we can advance....
Old August 5th, 2019, 11:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Finished off my win over Bigga tonight. The Hydra needed to do some heavy lifting for him at the end, but it forgot to roll shields.
Old August 5th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I had an issue during this last round with superfrog where I couldn't sign in to Google docs and be in the game at the same time. If I signed into the app, I could roll dice and all but couldn't move figures. Once I signed into docs it took me out of the app, and if I tried to get back in I was again signed out. I ended up just having the app open in one window and the docs open in another and toggling back and forth, but I was wondering if there's a way to fix this? It also happened during one of my games last year, fwiw, but just the one other time.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 6th, 2019, 10:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here We Go

Kinseth and I starting now.

~Dysole, cool with filming and whatnot if Kinseth is
Old August 8th, 2019, 08:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

Ready for Round 3?

Last edited by superfrog; August 8th, 2019 at 09:28 PM. Reason: look, I'm a badge collector
Old August 9th, 2019, 09:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

Round 3 is on Trouble Once Lurked Beneath....

The Dysole (2-0) v. Coolio (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Nakita Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Dividersx2, Roman Archersx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Nilfheim, Drow Chainfighter, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Dysole chooses who places first.

The viideosayg (2-0) v. kevindola (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Darrak Ambershard, Heirloom, Me-Burq-Sa, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
* Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
viideosayg chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (1-1) v. superfrog (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Fen Hydra, Marrden Houndsx3
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The Sir Heroscape (1-1) v. vegietarian18 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Sonlen, Marro Dividersx5
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx2, Phantom Knightsx2
Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The All Your Pie (0-2) v. BiggaBullfrog (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriorsx2
* Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebusx2, Ashigaru Yarix2
All Your Pie chooses who places first.

dok has the bye.

Last edited by Dysole; August 9th, 2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old August 9th, 2019, 09:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

This is my first time rolling out a round so do let me know if there are any errors. I know I caught one before posting but there might be another one or two lurking somewhere.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events