Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 24th, 2015, 11:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Marro Gnids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
We didn't want clinging Gnids to be rebirthed by the Marro hive.
That's already kind of a weird issue, if ya ask me.

~TAF
What is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 24th, 2015, 11:36 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If Clinging Gnids are "dead" or if Gnids Clinging to destroyed figures' Army Cards are "dead".

At my place, if a "spirit" unit's host figure is destroyed, we typically return said spirit to its own Army Card. But that's just me.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 24th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
If Clinging Gnids are "dead" or if Gnids Clinging to destroyed figures' Army Cards are "dead".

At my place, if a "spirit" unit's host figure is destroyed, we typically return said spirit to its own Army Card. But that's just me.

~TAF
But the point is that they're not dead and that's why they can't be rebirthed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 25th, 2015, 12:44 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Same as the dwarves on Mok's card. Nobody said they're dead.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 25th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would that mean that if the the figure they are on I destroyed, then they too are destroyed and can then be respawned by the hive?
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Like the dwarves on Mok, they are not "destroyed," but the rules do not provide for a way to get them back on the map. So they are t much help, either.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:15 AM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Something is missing in the book :
As Small figures who follow Utgar, marro gnids may benefit from Morgoloth's SWARMING VERMIN ability. ;o)
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
While the glossary definition does not, the (BftU) rulebook explanation of "Leaving an engagement" does define "moves away" as moving "onto a space that's not adjacent." I'd say that's good enough to cover something that, frankly, I've never heard anyone else even think of.
I don't buy it. The rulebook says "but as soon as your figure moves away (onto a space that's not adjacent)." Fanscape created a new version of movement that did not exist at the time the rulebook was created, one from a space to somewhere off the board. It is defined as a movement power by the Cyberclaw ruling. I do not like the idea that this particular movement is defined by different rules than all other forms of movement.
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:21 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The conversation that drove me here was that such a power would bring a leaving engagement attack but I agree with the point that they are not moving onto a space so it would not apply (although that particular line is parenthetical in the rulebook so it may be more of an example than a hard rule).

I nevertheless disagree that placing a figure on a card is any form of movement but I suppose that decision has been made. Imagine if VC were to design a character that can transform (a pretty iconic trope), where you would draft two army cards and swap between the two figures. Saying that such a power is a movement blocked by cyberclaw or any similar ability is obviously absurd.

Destroying the figure first is also a little weird and can lead to oddities but it aligns with how these sorts of powers were originally done. Drawing gnids off of a live figure with the Hive is a particularly limited case since you would be willingly giving up the debuff on that figure.
Old June 25th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Something is missing in the book :
As Small figures who follow Utgar, marro gnids may benefit from Morgoloth's SWARMING VERMIN ability. ;o)
Added.

Old June 25th, 2015, 01:17 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Having a Relentless personality, marro gnids may aid the Knights of Blackgaard with their RELENTLESS ARMY ATTACK BONUS.
Old June 25th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Having a Relentless personality, marro gnids may aid the Knights of Blackgaard with their RELENTLESS ARMY ATTACK BONUS.
Also added.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs