Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 16th, 2012, 03:57 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - Accepting Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I have pulled Mirmer the Hologram, Unamed Ronan Squad, and the Buccaneers of the Endless sea. I have added Ztimster's custom.
So are we going to stick my priest in place of my infiltrators or am I on a waiting list or something now?

Never mind I noticed it was already done.... oops

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 16th, 2012, 06:01 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
I have pulled Mirmer the Hologram, Unamed Ronan Squad, and the Buccaneers of the Endless sea. I have added Ztimster's custom.
So are we going to stick my priest in place of my infiltrators or am I on a waiting list or something now?

I also put your infiltrators in the ready for CHCG24 list .
Old February 16th, 2012, 06:23 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
have you gotten any done with him or is he mostly just theoryscape atm?
The figure, a custom creation from spare boxset parts, and card are complete. I have yet to playtest.
I really like that figure what sculpt is that? Did I say anything that concerned you in my last post, was it helpful at all?
What you said helped a bit. The figure is a combination of several figures from the original boxset chopped up and repainted. You can see better pics of the figure here. Check the spoiler under Eldapher.
Old February 16th, 2012, 06:54 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I also put your infiltrators in the ready for CHCG24 list .
Really? AWESOME! Where is the list at?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; February 16th, 2012 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Uh where is that?
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I'd like to submit my Ragweb Spider for consideration:

The miniature is Pathfinder Giant Spider.
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:17 PM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post

I like it... cool looking mini good colors... and the poisonous bite power is pretty cool... I can just see the fyorlags going forward to hold down the prey while this one comes up to bite it... the mechanics are good for the d20 roll... so to make sure I understand if I have 4 of the ragweb's in my army each gets 4 poison tiles on its card? And when they run out of tiles (assuming they never roll a 1-7) do they not get to poison anymore?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post

I like it... cool looking mini good colors... and the poisonous bite power is pretty cool... I can just see the fyorlags going forward to hold down the prey while this one comes up to bite it... the mechanics are good for the d20 roll... so to make sure I understand if I have 4 of the ragweb's in my army each gets 4 poison tiles on its card? And when they run out of tiles (assuming they never roll a 1-7) do they not get to poison anymore?
Correct, just like the Mezzodemon Warmongers. And if, for instance, you have 4 Ragwebs, and 3 die, the other one can use Poison 4 times.
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:25 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
You can find it on the second post down from the main page (I just moved it there). I also added SoA's custom to the cue.
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:29 PM
the above

Quote:
Quote:
You can find it on the second post down from the main page (I just moved it there). I also added SoA's custom to the cue.
Main page in this thread? Or in the other groups thread?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:38 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

So... is there a slot open?

Old February 18th, 2012, 05:44 PM
the above

^Yes there is.... according to the link on the first page.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:46 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

There's a link to that post in the OP?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards