Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Did you know that tomato stems and leaves contain poisonous alkaloids that, when ingested, cause severe gastrointestinal stress? Were one to be devious, one could make a concentrated tea of this material through boiling in a small amount of water, then put it in someone's iced tea to induce what I like to call, "the wicked, wicked squirts", including cramping on par with the worst of menstrual cramps.

Don't know why I decided to toss that out there, but at some point I know at least one of you will get a buddy with this just before a wedding or something.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 18th, 2010, 11:04 AM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Removed.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; June 18th, 2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Both SuperflyTNT and 'Scaper94 are top notch traders. Now is your chance to work with experienced merchants and get great value with excellent service and fast responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old June 18th, 2010, 02:07 PM

Not anymore! I'm all out of stuff I want to sell!

NO MORE ORDERS!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old June 18th, 2010, 04:08 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Vydar is a great trader!

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old June 18th, 2010, 09:02 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Both SuperflyTNT and 'Scaper94 are top notch traders. Now is your chance to work with experienced merchants and get great value with excellent service and fast responses.
EternalThanos86 is an awesome trader as well! As is SuperflyTNT (though I've not recieved the package yet - should be here tomorrow!).

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 18th, 2010, 10:24 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

keglo is an awesome trader
Old June 19th, 2010, 12:51 AM

-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX Woo who?

Updated I have a buyer for Utgar but just in case something happens I entered it in there.

Trades: i_r_beej, cheakerdoodels, Jdet, VendettaUF, sir galahad, tcglkn, 'Scaper94, rommel1369, and Deathinc
Old June 19th, 2010, 06:36 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now offering Master Set 3 figures and cards, NIP.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old June 20th, 2010, 11:10 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone have an Eldgrim they would trade? PM me if you do.
Old June 20th, 2010, 11:22 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, I'm leaving this up for 3 more days. Then the lot of official HS stuff is going on eBay. I'd like to sell through HSers, but I kinda need the money ASAP. Please help me out, I'd appriciate it! Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I need (!) a laptop, so I really need to sell a part of my HS collection. PM me with an offer for the lot of it, and we'll negotiate a price. I'm able to sell the custom MS separately, btw. Thanks for looking. I WILL SELL THE LOT OF IT FOR $180 +SHIPPING - THIS IS A LOT LESS THAN WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR!
Spoiler Alert!

I'm also going to try to sell my custom Master Set "The Ruins of Aquilla's Shrine". It won the Custom Terrain Contest #23. Make me an offer on it (figures in the picture aren't included).
Spoiler Alert!

I'm also selling my Star Wars Lego sets. I don't know if anyone would be interested, though. I have the instructions, but no boxes. Here is the list:
Spoiler Alert!

I also have a NIP "Heroes Incorporated" board game. It is still in the shrink wrap.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; June 20th, 2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old June 20th, 2010, 01:16 PM

Tolamos knows what's in an order marker Tolamos knows what's in an order marker

Update:
There are a few sets of gork riders and 10th reg and wolves, along with one set of elves at my local walmart.

In addition to that, at a game store I found some D1 packs, an Utgar F.B., MS3, and Fortress.

If anyone is interested, I can go purchase them and we can trade.

I am looking for:
Togawa Samurai and cowboys set
Ashigaru set
spiders
drow
and will consider other offers

PM me, Thanks!

My Customs! Trades

"Say hello to my little friend!"
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online