Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 1st, 2012, 05:38 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

I can't because Conner and I have to perform for a musical.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old March 1st, 2012, 05:55 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Just wanted to say thanks to Elginb and dok for hosting my, um, boisterous play (and sorry again about keeping your tyke up, dok ). I had a blast, even considering I'm now 0-4 outside of California.

Next time I play you, Elgin, you will feel the wrath of my Minions , and next time I play you, dok, I'll be more proactive with using the ********'s ***** to dictate where the fights are fought, and I won't be so stupid about where I place my HoB units.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:11 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to Elginb and dok for hosting my, um, boisterous play (and sorry again about keeping your tyke up, dok ). I had a blast, even considering I'm now 0-4 outside of California.

Next time I play you, Elgin, you will feel the wrath of my Minions , and next time I play you, dok, I'll be more proactive with using the ********'s ***** to dictate where the fights are fought, and I won't be so stupid about where I place my HoB units.

Dude, I'll play you anytime... just promise to wear the squirrel suit!

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:13 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Also, I can't do this Saturday-- I'm taking someone out for her birthday.

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:32 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I can't because Conner and I have to perform for a musical.
Ok. I was just thinking...

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
That is the meanest birthday present I have ever heard of.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:56 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

I'm not sure about this date yet... but maybe ... anyone interested in a 'Scape day on March 31st?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
I'm not sure about this date yet... but maybe ... anyone interested in a 'Scape day on March 31st?
I might be able to do that.

However, since my family is currently out of town, I could definitely do something this weekend, or even drive up to you a weekday night (I work in Lakewood).
Old March 22nd, 2012, 08:34 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

31st will be impossible for me. I'm going on a weekend winter camp.

Old March 26th, 2012, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
I might be able to do that.

However, since my family is currently out of town, I could definitely do something this weekend, or even drive up to you a weekday night (I work in Lakewood).

Doh! Of course, I didn't see this until just now, Sunday evening!

Old April 25th, 2012, 03:59 PM

I know this was mentioned a long time ago and it kinda got lost in the running, but is anybody up for a summoner wars game day? I have lots of decks to share.

Old April 25th, 2012, 04:16 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
I know this was mentioned a long time ago and it kinda got lost in the running, but is anybody up for a summoner wars game day? I have lots of decks to share.
I am more than down, but it will have to be sometime after May 7th. I am to busy with finals and research papers right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events