Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Who's the coolest looking kyrie Hero?
Raelin 12 3.61%
Taelord 49 14.76%
Kelda 10 3.01%
Saylind 52 15.66%
Concan 61 18.37%
Empress Kiova 26 7.83%
Runa 122 36.75%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 17th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite Sculpt #23: Kyrie Heroes incl. Wave 6

If you missed any favorite sculpt threads, head to the
Polls Directory

Let's change it up some and go for heroes!
Who's your favorite Kyrie hero? We've seven to date, so tell us who's your favorite-looking figure and why?
I like how each hero has a different stylized pair of wings. The same can be said of the common Kyrie squads.

My favorite looking Kyrie is Concan. He just looks sleek in his full armor with wings. It surprises me I like Concan the best as I think he and Taelord should have been female Kyrie Warriors.
I like Empress Kiova's sword, wings, costume and color scheme (total Einar). She is a very close Second to Concan.

Btw. My son made an observation on Friday when I received Wave 6. He noted that the Shades of Bleakwoode are the first figures without wings to have the flying ability. Is he correct? I could not think of any others besides the wraiths...er, Shades.
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:42 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
I like Taelord's figure. He just looks evil... Even though he is 180 i still have to use him because he screams to me.

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old December 17th, 2006, 08:43 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Runa. Then Taelord, Kiova, Kelda, Saylind, Realin, Concan.
Old December 17th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Gotta love Runa. She has that whole "evil, yet somewhat attractive" vibe. Amazing, the color is great you know.

Saylind is in second, because her pose is great, and I'm biased towards Ullar.

Then Concan, because of his heroic, cocky persona.

After that comes Kiova (eh, average), then Taelord (could have been more), then Raelin (eh, in a bad way) and finally Kelda (booooring).
Old December 17th, 2006, 09:49 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Saylind. I love the Roman-looking armor, and her wings are cool.
Old December 17th, 2006, 09:53 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I went with Concan. All armed up and ready to fight.
Old December 17th, 2006, 10:21 PM

AlCapwned has disabled reputation
I'd go with Concan but I don't like his wings.

-Al
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:20 PM

fejkl Woo who?
I voted Taelord for his red skin and ripped muscles. His wings are pretty sweet, too.

His stance challenges anyone to "come get some".

A close second would be Saylind. It looks like she's about to thrust her spear at an enemy behind her.
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Runa has some great detail and looks like she should be a nasty fighter. Cancan looks great too...he's got that winged tin can thing going.

Runa is my favorite overall though. Just look at the details of her sculpt and the two sheathed blades...pretty cool.

Newb.
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
It was a hard choice between Runa and Saylind, but Saylind won out,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Saylind and Runa both seem a little small in scale compared to the others, don't they? Check out their heads - tiny!
On the other hand, Concan is a bit too large and gangly in the limbs. Don't you think?
Old December 17th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That's what happens when you mess with dimensional travel....yeah...I know....

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units