Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 9th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
450 > 900

So I was testing out a 450 point army with two buddies. I hate playing with both these guys together because even though they say "We'll play fair" and stuff they ALWAYS end up only attacking me, then their shattered remains are left to fight it out. I drafted Aubriens x2, Acorlah, Kyntella, Raelin (RotV), and Syvarris. One of the guys took Sentinels, McDirk, Concan, Raelin (RotV), and the Knights of Weston while the other took Otonashi, Q10, The Tarns, Carr, Gladiatrions, and Blastrons.

Within my first turn as the Aubriens I had killed 2 Tarns and Agent Carr. Q10 killed one of my Aubriens and so I had to return the favor. I took out Q10 and a few Gladiatrons. The first 450 point army was torn up pretty bad. He came at me with everything he had and I made quick work of the remaining Gladiatrons and Blastrons. By this point McDirk had made it over to my area and he got 2 blasts in the face from Syvarris bringing him to his death. I finished off the Tarns and turned my attention to the approaching knights of Weston. Killed all but one of them while I finished off Otonashi with my Aubriens. At this point I had lost 2 Aubriens and no one had any wounds. The last knight was taken care of and I quickly disposed of the approaching Sentinels as they were out of Raelin's reach. Syvarris didn't hold up too well toe-to-toe against Concan, but then the Aubriens finished him off. Then all that was left was to peck away at Raelin. With only one Aubrien left at that point, I used Acorlah to take out Raelin to win the game with Raelin, Acorlah, Kyntella and 1/6 of the Aubriens in play.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports