Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old August 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The statistically best character for only 120 points?

I don't know that, statistically, he's the best, but I would take Agent Carr and his Sword of Reckoning against Krug any day of the week. Besides, you can always shoot him at range until you're ready to run the Sword right up his, well, you know.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 23rd, 2008, 06:58 PM

Tomcrush626 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I don't know that, statistically, he's the best, but I would take Agent Carr and his Sword of Reckoning against Krug any day of the week.
Sir derick is exactly the same against Krug as carr, only he has one more life for the same price, and Krug wouldn't dare try to run because of cowards reward. Then again denrick has no range, but carrs range wouldn't hurt krug much anyway.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:00 PM

Tomcrush626 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

sir denrick is also valiant, so he would fit right in with the 4th mass, another great krug killer.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:38 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

[quote=Tomcrush626;655267]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Then again denrick has no range, but carrs range wouldn't hurt krug much anyway.
I would have to disagree here. An attack of 2 vs. a defense of 3 is a pretty good shot at hurting Krug. Sir Denrick would get at most 2 attacks of 6 on Krug before he dies, really, and that is not enough. Carr can potshot at Krug and move in for the finishing blow.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old August 23rd, 2008, 07:45 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcrush626 View Post
Then again denrick has no range, but carrs range wouldn't hurt krug much anyway.
I would have to disagree here. An attack of 2 vs. a defense of 3 is a pretty good shot at hurting Krug. Sir Denrick would get at most 2 attacks of 6 on Krug before he dies, really, and that is not enough. Carr can potshot at Krug and move in for the finishing blow.
Which is why I'd take him over Denrick, hands down. Also, don't forget that Agent Carr can simply disengage if standing toe to toe with Krug gets too "dicey". And still take those ranged pot shots. 2 attack dice (3 if on height) against 3 defense are pretty good odds, I would think.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles