Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 29th, 2019, 10:27 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battleship Galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Do you have any of the three expansions for BSG?
Expansions? Are you mingling BSG (Battleship Galaxies) with BSG (Battlestar Galactica) or did I miss expansions for Galaxies?

~Aldin, curiously

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 29th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Do you have any of the three expansions for BSG?
Expansions? Are you mingling BSG (Battleship Galaxies) with BSG (Battlestar Galactica) or did I miss expansions for Galaxies?

~Aldin, curiously
My understanding is that eight expansion factions were developed for BSG but none of them were released.

Old December 29th, 2019, 06:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Might be a subtle humblebrag.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 29th, 2019, 07:37 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Out of curiosity - anyone have or know of good customs for BSG? My son and I were looking at it again the other day and thinking we'd play more if there was a bit more variety to it, but neither of us really has the time to develop/playtest anything.

~Aldin, spaced outly
I could swear I saw some Star Wars customs for them. Maybe even on this site...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 29th, 2019, 07:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Would love to see some quality customs for this game.
I was thinking that the other day. It would require a lot of work though because of the decks of cards associated with the fleets.
It's a pretty big project, but it can also go step for step. If you are flexible about it, you can consider the cards to work for all factions and use the existing cards to test a new faction's ships. Then you can use the existing ships to test a new faction's cards. Then you can test the new faction's ships and cards together.

I don't have the possibility to playtest at the moment (not enough gamers who speak English here and i haven't had time to translate everything), but I've been doing work on a Star Wars custom expansion with 4 factions. Of course, playtesting is the king to tell if it's good work or not, but I've tried to keep in line of the original (relatively limited) canon and power range.

Thus far I've got ships for 4 factions finished (still working on launch cost) and have ideas for the cards. The project has been on hold for a while, but if someone would like to take a look, I could see if I could load some of it.
Here

EDIT: I found the threads

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=49854

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=49098

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games