Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 15th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Assuming that purchase clears regulatory stuff, the FF are coming home! Not stoked about Disney owning the entire world, but an MCU Fantastic Four (and the end of FF and X-Men bring treated as second-class citizens at Marvel) would be welcome.
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah I have mixed emotions about it as well. On one hand the Marvel universe can seem like a single universe finally...on the other hand I'm a touch worried about Disney running that big of a chunk of entertainment. Especially since I hear they are pushing for their own streaming service and I could see them pushing popular shows that way and leaving network TV even worse than it already is. Similar to the grumblings I hear about the new Star Trek show. Also Disney doesn't really do the take a chance on a niche audience thing so I worry their entertainment will start being watered down. I'm also curious what this does for the Netflix shows.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I'm surprised no one is talking about the new Star Wars movie. I saw it last night and thought it was great, I don't know what the people who wrote bad reviews were thinking. It had a lot more in it than I expected, if felt more full than Force Awakens.
I saw it last night as well, really enjoyed it quite a bit. Better than Force Awakens, but still liked Rogue One more. Don't want to spoil anything so I'll wait a few days before talking about it more.
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oddly, me and my brother are going to see the new Star Wars even though we hated Force Awakens. Want to know the super-secret reason?

Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I agree with YK. R1 was better but not by a lot.

Good film. No Death Star or Jar Jar!
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:54 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I liked the new film. Not my favorite starwars movie but quite entertaining. Saw it last night. It was better than force awakened. I wont discuss anything about it though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 17th, 2017, 09:03 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Happy to announce that the unofficial C3G mod for Tabletop Simulator on Steam now has virtual cards and 2D "figurines" for over 300 (311 by my latest tally, but I may have punched a number wrong on the calculator) of C3G's released units.
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Happy to announce that the unofficial C3G mod for Tabletop Simulator on Steam now has virtual cards and 2D "figurines" for over 300 (311 by my latest tally, but I may have punched a number wrong on the calculator) of C3G's released units.
I have no clue what that is but it sounds really cool and like a lot of hard work. I'm appreciative of all the work and anything that promotes and keeps moving things along is great.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:14 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
I have no clue what that is but it sounds really cool and like a lot of hard work. I'm appreciative of all the work and anything that promotes and keeps moving things along is great.
Tabletop Simulator is (as the name might imply) a virtual tabletop program that people can use to play board games online (generally without any programmed-in rules enforcement, you drag and drop pieces around freely as you would in real life, you physically throw dice and watch them roll) similar to how folks play online games of 'scape using the google docs.

It's honestly not really a lot of hard work, y'all already did the hard work of designing and testing, and some other (also more hard working than me) folks already made a mod for "vanilla" Heroscape that has the terrain tiles, obstacles, dice and so on. All I do is import the card images into the program, and then look for appropriate art online to crop away the background and turn into a 2d "figure" (similar to a cardboard standee like you find in many board games).

The end result is not as nice as proper 3d figures of course, and you couldn't really play it in serious tournament manner (2d figures are totally flat and thus invisible when viewed directly from the side, so friendly agreements need to be made about line of sight and rotating figures as necessary), but it's playable and fairly intuitive assuming players already know the rules.

I of course provide url links to here, and give full credit to C3G. I try to make it extremely clear that none of the designs are my own work (nor the terrain for that matter), that I'm simply importing it. I posted about this a while back, and some people seemed interested, so I thought I'd give a progress update.

What it looks like in action:

The mod's page on the Steam Community Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...searchtext=c3g
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

It's definitely derivative work, but hey, so is C3G in general. I continue to be impressed by the fact there's a cool, 3D, digital way to play, even if it's not one-to-one accurate!
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

May have to give this a try at some point. Thanks for the heads up!
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What are your favorite C3G figures no one talks about?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape