Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 26th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
One last thing, but if you can guarantee spellcasters on the other team, consider pairing Hellfire spells with temporary mind-controllers (magical mind-controllers being Brother Voodoo, Baron Mordo, Doctor Doom vII and Enchantress vII) - that way, if you mind control an opponent's spellcaster and force them to cast one of those, not only are they attacking targets you've picked out but, unless they're a Demon, then you also get a 50/50 chance of your opponent's spellcaster taking a wound at the same time!
Diabolical!
Old November 26th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woah, when did you come up with that one L_O?
Old November 26th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Woah, when did you come up with that one L_O?
It actually came to me back when I was playtesting the Hellfire spells for Ronin. Never actually tried it, but it sounds like a tonne of fun.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 26th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice!
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:20 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I dig it, I love all-in strategies like that.
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:04 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That would be awesome to pull off!
Old November 27th, 2017, 09:05 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anyone here use an affordable tablet device to read comics...if so what do you use. I need something that can browse the web, check gmail, and read comics...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Amazon Fire 7 is around $50. I used that to read comics when I had a dumb phone.
Old November 27th, 2017, 11:10 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Anybody read the first issue of Doomsday Clock? That was amazing and way better than I thought it would be.
Old November 27th, 2017, 01:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Amazon Fire 7 is around $50. I used that to read comics when I had a dumb phone.
Yeah that's what started the whole conversation in my mind...I saw the HD 10 was on sale for $99 and figured that was almost the size of the printed page anyway. My only issue with the Fire 10 was the Alexa crap. I don't need my device to be listening to me...my wife's phone freaks me out enough as it is. We get a lot of "random" advertisements popping up the day after we talk about something...for instance my wife was talking to me about getting new rugs for the kitchen and the next day her facebook had a advertisement for rugs...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 27th, 2017, 02:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Anybody read the first issue of Doomsday Clock? That was amazing and way better than I thought it would be.
So I hate continuing the Watchmen story, since the ambiguous ending was so key to the story in my opinion. Which is why I didn’t mind there being prequels, because it doesn’t change or address the original story.

That said, I can still enjoy the masterpiece of Watchmen by itself, and then pretend his is an alternate dimension or something. Because this issue was fantastic. All the characters felt just like they came out of Watchmen, and the chaos going on in the news is perfect. I almost don’t want it to cross over with the main DC heroes because the Watchmen stuff is so interesting!
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I read Doomsday Clock! I didn't like it. The plotting and worldbuilding is all fine, and the atmosphere of apocalypse is great, but Geoff Johns just isn't as talented a writer when you put him next to Alan Moore. In his wheelhouse of archetypal dudes in tights, Johns is great. But the whole point of Watchmen is that these characters aren't superheroes, they're people, and people are awful.

Like, his Ozymandias reads like a joke next to Moore's, who is so effortlessly arrogant and brilliant.

But I mean I'm gonna buy them all so who am I kidding.

More importantly, Runaways came out last week! Everyone go buy a Hulu subscription and start watching it! Required viewing for all C3G members, the sooner the better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape