Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old December 19th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Oh, I haven't seen Rogue One yet but everyone knows the original Star Wars is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 19th, 2016, 12:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I personally have Empire ranked ahead of Hope, but Empire only works because Hope laid the ground work. It is hard to compare Rouge One to the original trilogy due to the fact that I have spent the last 33 years of my life with them.
Old December 19th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I believe I saw Empire first.
I am certain I never saw Hope at the theater(I would have been 4 or 5) maybe on TV certainly not on VCR as I believe the first VCR movie we had was Top Gun.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Going to see Rogue one tonight. I cant wait. As far as which ones best. I like Revenge of the Sith the best because its always fun to see regular trooper guys taking out all powerful jedi.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Haven't seen Rogue One, yet, but a friend said it was great. As far as which is the best, I have to go with New Hope since it's what got me hooked on Star Wars. I like Empire and understand why some think it's the best. My issue with it is that it doesn't stand alone very well. New Hope had a definite end, albeit with the scene showing Vader survived. Empire is a bridge between New Hope and Return of the Jedi, purposely leaving so many story lines unfinished.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:54 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hoth for the win.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 19th, 2016, 11:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just finished watching rogue one. Pretty awesome. I loved all the story tie ins with the other movies. I thought it was well done.

Old December 19th, 2016, 11:26 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Haven't seen Rogue One, yet, but a friend said it was great. As far as which is the best, I have to go with New Hope since it's what got me hooked on Star Wars. I like Empire and understand why some think it's the best. My issue with it is that it doesn't stand alone very well. New Hope had a definite end, albeit with the scene showing Vader survived. Empire is a bridge between New Hope and Return of the Jedi, purposely leaving so many story lines unfinished.
You cant beat classic smuggler han and chewie even though i said my favorite was revenge of the sith.

Old December 21st, 2016, 04:56 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Wouldn't Vader know something was up when Leia fled with the plans to Tatooine? Its supposed to be a remote place and he would have to know that she went there for a specific reason.
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Wouldn't Vader know something was up when Leia fled with the plans to Tatooine? Its supposed to be a remote place and he would have to know that she went there for a specific reason.
In A New Hope he specifically says that she is his only lead to the location of the secret Rebel base, so traveling to a remote location would not see unusual if he believed she was trying to deliver the plans there. I imagine the Rebel network was stronger in the outer rim where there was less Imperial presence.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:15 PM

Imperial present.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
It's not Star Wars if the movie isn't full of plot holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape