Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 30th, 2016, 05:07 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

You can get a wheel for $35 if theres an LKQ near you and usually a set of 4 used tires is $100, depending on what size they are.
Old July 30th, 2016, 10:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
You can get a wheel for $35 if theres an LKQ near you and usually a set of 4 used tires is $100, depending on what size they are.
Well right now it's 10:00 and its 90 degrees outside. A/C is first. Apparently all the repair guys were on vacation today and never answered/returned any calls.

Thanks for the tip though. Whats a LKQ?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 30th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Whats a LKQ?
Like, Kind, and Quality.

It's just industry jargon for "used" or "pre-owned".
Old July 30th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Wow Japes, that's some crappy bad luck you're having. Hopefully you'll have some awesome good luck coming up to counter the bad stuff.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 31st, 2016, 12:01 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Trust me if you can't remember the last time you had a tetanus shot...go get one. It's kind of scary stuff.

It's 84 degrees outside which means it cooler outside than in so it should start cooling off some soon. We hit the neighborhood pool showered and cooked a pizza on the grill to battle the heat.

I like your thinking Hahma and I hope you are right.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 31st, 2016, 08:54 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yikes. Hopefully your luck starts turning around soon.

I haven't posted about this outside the Danger Room yet, so I thought I'd throw it out there that I've been less active of late because I got a job a few hours away from my hometown. Got myself moved into a new apartment and I'm starting work tomorrow. I'll be back at my playtesting finest just as soon as I can afford a decent-sized table and a Wi-Fi set-up (posting from a Starbucks at the moment).
Old July 31st, 2016, 11:29 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Nope it wasn't done yet...A/C not working today. Outside fan is running but inside fan not...and it's hot today.
Well that just sucks japes. I can’t compete with that string of bad luck but they say misery loves company, so maybe this will make you feel better.

I woke up yesterday and went outside to find my car (parked in the street) pushed up about ten feet. My passenger side tail light was hanging out by the wire. The rear fender was shattered. They had hit me so hard that the tire ruptured and my rim was bent. The rim on the other side was also bent from being slammed against the curb. I don’t yet know if there is rear-end or frame damage. The worst part is, like a fool, I had only put liability insurance on it.

I filed a police report but that was mostly a waste of time I think.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 31st, 2016, 12:47 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Nope it wasn't done yet...A/C not working today. Outside fan is running but inside fan not...and it's hot today.
Well that just sucks japes. I can’t compete with that string of bad luck but they say misery loves company, so maybe this will make you feel better.

I woke up yesterday and went outside to find my car (parked in the street) pushed up about ten feet. My passenger side tail light was hanging out by the wire. The rear fender was shattered. They had hit me so hard that the tire ruptured and my rim was bent. The rim on the other side was also bent from being slammed against the curb. I don’t yet know if there is rear-end or frame damage. The worst part is, like a fool, I had only put liability insurance on it.

I filed a police report but that was mostly a waste of time I think.
I was injured in a hit and run when I first moved here...I wonder if they even looked for the guy.

Old July 31st, 2016, 01:26 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I was injured in a hit and run when I first moved here...I wonder if they even looked for the guy.
I doubt it. That's why I have no hope of getting my car fixed. They will never catch the guy even if they bother to look, which I doubt.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 31st, 2016, 03:49 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Well right now it's 10:00 and its 90 degrees outside. A/C is first. Apparently all the repair guys were on vacation today and never answered/returned any calls.

LKQ is a chain of junkyards, heres the site for the one near Austin:

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/loca..._-_Austin-234/

They might have tires too.
Old July 31st, 2016, 04:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Guys...if you pray...I could use it. On the way to pick up a portable AC to get us through the night my alternator went out on my car. 1.5 year ago I got a new one that turned out bad and needed replacing a few month later...now it's out again...starting to think my car is cursed. It was great in Florida but my car hates Texas I think.

Old July 31st, 2016, 04:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LKQ is a chain of junkyards, heres the site for the one near Austin:

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/loca..._-_Austin-234/

They might have tires too.
Just drove past where they appear on the map...never would have guessed there was a junkyard in there. Thank.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape