Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 13th, 2015, 05:32 PM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker
Piherculis' 9/13/15 Tradelist

Hi everyone,
I am not exactly selling as of this moment, but I wanted to put a question out there, and I figured this was the best place in the forum to post it.

I have an expansion set of Aquilla's Alliance but it is in the Ticalla Jungle box package. It is new (well, mint in sealed box, but been in storage for a while) but I am wondering if it is worth more or less or about the same price being that it is a mispackage item. I had been holding on to it just for the novelty but I recently saw prices on Ebay that this set was selling for, so it got me interested in selling.

What do y'all think?

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs
Old September 13th, 2015, 06:06 PM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker
Re: Piherculis' 9/13/15 Tradelist

Here are links to images:
Frontside

Backside

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:05 PM

Xerics Woo who?

100% up to you. I know I would never pay e-bay prices for a set of aquilla's alliance. I actually got one for $35 here on Heroscapers.
Old September 14th, 2015, 09:48 AM

DarthJak is surprisingly tart

with out the original box sets are worth a little less, maybe $5-$10.
Still worth selling, if you don't use it.

The Sith eye Valhalla with envy
Old September 15th, 2015, 12:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

@Hogg is sometimes interested in stuff like this.
Old September 15th, 2015, 01:47 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I do like stuff like that but I'm afraid that will be out of my price range.
Old September 15th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Piherculis! I didn't know you still looked in on these boards.

I consider myself in your debt, for your quality 3 player multiplayer maps. I've been using them in my annual multiplayer tournament for several years now.

Many thanks.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades