Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 5th, 2015, 02:20 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
When do we have to be submitted by?
The 14th. I thought it was part of the OP and it is not. Added.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old June 6th, 2015, 02:23 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep

Can we get this posted on the home page? Might attract more people that way.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old June 6th, 2015, 02:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ahead of You

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Can we get this posted on the home page? Might attract more people that way.
Going up soon.

~Dysole, appreciative of jcustar07 providing suggestions

Last edited by Kinseth; June 6th, 2015 at 04:04 PM.
Old June 8th, 2015, 05:30 PM

Tom_Bombadil_ is surprisingly tart

Just submitted my army. I have not done well in the past tournaments I have participated in but I will be glad compete anyway. Best of luck to everyone.

Old June 9th, 2015, 01:18 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Signed up. Reverse the whip is always a weird format to deal with. I guess we'll see how this one goes, although I'm sure it will still be fun.
Old June 11th, 2015, 02:07 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Signed up.
Old June 11th, 2015, 02:27 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Reminder, this tournament does count towards your total amount of tournaments played this year for the Ticalla Jungle Raffle at the end of 2015.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 11th, 2015, 10:07 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This will be my first online tournament in a few years, in prep for my inaugural attendance at Gen Con this year. Definitely stoked.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old June 12th, 2015, 11:21 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
This will be my first online tournament in a few years, in prep for my inaugural attendance at Gen Con this year. Definitely stoked.
Awesome, Good luck in both!

Old June 12th, 2015, 04:29 PM

Reminder that Signups close this Sunday.

Old June 14th, 2015, 06:46 PM

garrettclubb Woo who?

ok u suck- *** people, im about to teach u how to play this game. i only lost 1 game before because someone got to use my unstoppable army
Old June 14th, 2015, 11:10 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Nothing like getting banned on your first post. Jk.

Behold the granite guardians and all of their slow moving glory!

Signed up.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events