Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Wave 23 | April 23rd

Great work on the quick turn around as well @Hogg .

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 05:51 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

24 hours till release (roughly). Can't wait!!!
Old April 23rd, 2015, 04:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

C3G WAVE 23

AROUND THE WORLD

It's C3G's Anniversary again, and that means 23 new designs for Wave 23! Take a trip around the world to see some worldly heroes and villains! Special thanks to Hogg, as usual, for providing the release pictures for this wave.

BOOSTER #1 | MUTANTS INTERNATIONAL

For our first stop, we got to London to meet Mister Sinister, an evil mastermind and constant thorn in the side of the X-Men - his Genetic Manipulation can turn a game around in a single turn! Then we'll take a trip to the Great White North, where Aurora and Northstar use their Twin Light Blast to blow away the competition. It'll be tough to strong-arm Ursa Major, though, a super strong tracker with no trouble in the snow. You might want to bring along Fantomex, a master of Misdirection, always ready for a fight. And maybe Yukio, as well, an erstwhile ally who's always up for a Mutant Team-Up.

Mister Sinister
Aurora
Northstar
Ursa Major
Fantomex
Yukio

BOOSTER #2 | SECRET SIX

It's no secret that the Outlaw faction has been brewing for a long time; now they finally make their appearance known! Call Catman if you want an Outlaw Motivator, and Scandal Savage makes for the perfect Outlaw Field Commander - it might not hurt to bring both of them along! The rest of the team is no weaker - Knockout only hits harder when she's Smitten, while Parademon's Mother Box Bandolier can take an entire army down to size. If you're heading to the beach, King Shark will be chomping at the bit to go on a Feeding Frenzy. But Black Alice might be the most powerful of them all... who knows what Borrowed Powers she'll be using!

Catman
Scandal Savage
Knockout
Parademon
King Shark
Black Alice

BOOSTER #3 | WIDE WORLD OF WORSHIP

When Titans clash, the whole world trembles. That's just how Pluto likes it - as Lord of Hades, he reaps what chaos sows. Karnilla does the same, but rather than traffic in lost souls, she seeks the love of a single warrior to claim as her own. If you plan on wreaking havoc, Phobos, the God of Fear, will have no trouble sending your enemies scattering. To take advantage, you might want Seth, who will place The Mark of Death, making sure at least one warrior meets their doom. Of course, if Matter Manipulation is more your style, say hello to Sersi!

Pluto (w/ Glyph of Helm of Invisibility)
Karnilla
Phobos
Seth
Sersi

BOOSTER #4 | SHI

In the Land of the Rising Sun, warriors do battle for love and honor. However, the devout sohei Shi, a master of Naginatajutsu, fights only for revenge. She'll face mighty enemies, such as Tomoe Gozen, who's entrancing Fan Dance will mystify... not to mention maim! Of course, her ultimate target is Masahiro Arashi, the Yakuza Oyabun who killed her family - a man whose Ruthless Command leaves a bloody wake.

Shi
Tomoe Gozen
Masahiro Arashi

BOOSTER #5 | CONTINENTAL CREATURES

Finally, take a stop in Egypt, where N'Kantu, the Living Mummy, makes his home; with his Prehensile Bandages, though, you might not get a chance to leave! If you can escape, swing by Transylvania, where you might catch a glimpse of the famous Werewolf, whose Feral Hunting style is sure to impress. And, if you're lucky, you can meet the Brides of Dracula. I'd be careful, though... when you hear the Blood Calling, you never know who will answer!

Living Mummy
Werewolf
Brides of Dracula

A big thanks to the C3G, and Heroscapers, community - our photographers, artists, designers, playtesters, and fans. We couldn't do it without you! Now pack your bags - trip courtesy of C3G!

~ johnny139, C3G Hero
Old April 23rd, 2015, 04:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - Wave 23 Released!!

Be sure and Rep our hardworking Art Team who busted their backs to get this wave out in time.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Also, as a personal note, I'd like to thank everyone behind the scenes who made this possible - a lot of time we'll make blanket "C3G departments, good job!" sort of posts as thanks, but a lot of people put their irons in the fire on this release to have it ready.

First of all, the C3G Heroes and Sidekicks who put in those last-minute playtests over the past few weeks. TrollBrute, Viegon, Karat, Zettian Juggernaut, and Tornado - and Ronin on the outside - all contributed HEAVILY to testing over the past few weeks.

But even before that we have the Competitive Review Board - dok, Dysole, Soundwarp SG-1, and weebaer - who helped a ton with mitigating a lot of the balance issues that might have cropped up with some units here. A major help to the continued quality of C3G releases.

SirGalahad, along similar lines, kept track of the flurry of new wording changes and additions as we got closer to the deadline. I know your time has been limited lately, and I'd like to thank you personally for still making your rounds and keeping things in order here.

One of our biggest unsung heroes is davidlhsl, who pores over every single card and thread we put out there. He's amazing, really - again, he really blew me away as things heated up at the end there in keeping an eye on our last few cards.

Just as well, a shout-out to Hogg, who took those photos you see above - and got his hands on all of those figures, even the really rare ones, within a week or two of release. I couldn't imagine doing our cards better justice!

Those cards, of course, are thanks 100% to our fabulous Art Team, A3n and japes, who had a bigger output yesterday than I've ever seen. Three brand new cards, a handful recreated from scratch, at least a dozen wording updates, all in a matter of hours - absolute magic to see it all come together! We're so incredibly lucky to have such talent ready to go.

And, of course, a final shout-out to quozl, who was still on-tap for the endgame here despite his recent retirement.

I really did not expect to have a full release ready today - I had contingencies and backups prepared for when we ultimately fell short - but thanks to the hard work of everyone involved we have a huge, massive, wonderful release that I couldn't be happier with. For me, personally, seeing it all come together like this is why I'm a part of this project - I can't thank you all enough for the work you've put in here!
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Also be sure and Rep johnny who kept us all on task and moving toward the finish line. He made it possible for us to focus on who needed the most work and at which times they needed it.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:25 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Also, as a personal note, I'd like to thank everyone behind the scenes who made this possible - a lot of time we'll make blanket "C3G departments, good job!" sort of posts as thanks, but a lot of people put their irons in the fire on this release to have it ready.

First of all, the C3G Heroes and Sidekicks who put in those last-minute playtests over the past few weeks. TrollBrute, Viegon, Karat, Zettian Juggernaut, and Tornado - and Ronin on the outside - all contributed HEAVILY to testing over the past few weeks.

But even before that we have the Competitive Review Board - dok, Dysole, Soundwarp SG-1, and weebaer - who helped a ton with mitigating a lot of the balance issues that might have cropped up with some units here. A major help to the continued quality of C3G releases.

SirGalahad, along similar lines, kept track of the flurry of new wording changes and additions as we got closer to the deadline. I know your time has been limited lately, and I'd like to thank you personally for still making your rounds and keeping things in order here.

One of our biggest unsung heroes is davidlhsl, who pores over every single card and thread we put out there. He's amazing, really - again, he really blew me away as things heated up at the end there in keeping an eye on our last few cards.

Just as well, a shout-out to Hogg, who took those photos you see above - and got his hands on all of those figures, even the really rare ones, within a week or two of release. I couldn't imagine doing our cards better justice!

Those cards, of course, are thanks 100% to our fabulous Art Team, A3n and japes, who had a bigger output yesterday than I've ever seen. Three brand new cards, a handful recreated from scratch, at least a dozen wording updates, all in a matter of hours - absolute magic to see it all come together! We're so incredibly lucky to have such talent ready to go.

And, of course, a final shout-out to quozl, who was still on-tap for the endgame here despite his recent retirement.

I really did not expect to have a full release ready today - I had contingencies and backups prepared for when we ultimately fell short - but thanks to the hard work of everyone involved we have a huge, massive, wonderful release that I couldn't be happier with. For me, personally, seeing it all come together like this is why I'm a part of this project - I can't thank you all enough for the work you've put in here!
Hmmmm, I think you left somebody out. You forgot to look in the mirror.

Since you're being modest, let me throw in my own cheers and admiration for your massive efforts in cracking that whip (Indy would be proud), pushing tasks through all the chaos in an organized manner, organizing the necessary tasks in a clean and clear way where everyone knew where to apply their efforts, and putting together the promotional announcement. Why aren't you running for President? Oh, that's right. You don't need that aggravation.

And Happy Birthday, C3G! Burt's Beer for everybody!
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Great work, guys! I really didn't expect to see a full release here, either, so this is a nice surprise. Huge thanks to the Art team there, and thanks of course to the usual gang of Heroes and Sidekicks.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Even though I recently gained access behind the curtain, I purposely tried not to look at any of the cards because I wanted to experience one last big surprise release. You guys didn't disappoint, I've only looked over some of the cards so far and their is a lot of new exciting army builds to try out. The mutant adventurer twins look like they could become mainstays with both Mr. Fantastic and Prof. X.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great job, guys! I love seeing how you all dug deep to pull this one off!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2015, 06:18 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Great job guys, I appreciate all the hard work and effort, and a special thanks to all those mentioned in Johnny's post, and of course Johnny himself. Congrats!

I've looked through the cards, and there's a lot to love! I've been looking forward to the next big release, keeping the game fresh and adding some new blood to the mix.

Mister Sinister: I've been looking forward to this design for quite some time, after playtesting him, he adds a crazy fun mechanic to the game!

Aurora & Northstar: I playtested Northstar without Aurora, and loved the theme behind him, and with Aurora they make a dangerous duo indeed! Mutants are always great!

Ursa: Glad to see another Creature being added to the mix, an overall solid design.

Fantomex: Initial glance had me a bit deflated how similar Misdirection is to Malekith's Illusionist Deception, but luckily the dice roll vs. the X helps set them apart. He definitely has some oomph with his abilities, and looks like fun. Hopefully I can find his figure for a lower price than I'm seeing :/.

Outlaws: I got the chance to playtest Catman and Scandal Savage, and I loved the Outlaw synergy right off the bat! I'm happy to see another synergy being created, it's an instant favorite, and it'll be nice to see old favorites in Bane and Deadshot get some friends. King Shark and Black Alice I hadn't seen before, both look strong, and Alice looks incredibly fun.

Karnilla: In the games I playtested with her, she can really make or break her team's success by hitting her roll and taking an opponent's figure. Very fun, but very intimidating power.

Seth: He looks like a lot of fun, love the theme behind his powers. Very cool design, look forward to trying him.

Sersi: I'm only sad that her figure isn't on the site I normally buy from, because she looks like a really cool design. I'm gonna have to search around for a reasonable price.

Mummy and Werewolf: Creatures! Yay! Always nice to see synergies being expanded upon, and they both look like fun.

Very solid release. I didn't mention them all, but they all definitely add something new and fun to the game. Really cool. Looking forward, just put in an order for 11 of the figures.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 06:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
What else were we going to do...You had us chained to a desk and kept hitting me with that whip. I was tired and hungry and I just wanted to go home.

Also the cards should be available in the card printer now...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy