Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 18th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Season 18 - CONGRATS KINSETH

Online Heroscape Season 18

WINNERS, SUBMIT RESULTS HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

Signup form for late people
Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2015 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

This season, each round will alternate between First Crack and First Crack Pick Your Poison. Each player will submit two 570 point armies with a maximum of 16 figures each for the event. VC is allowed, no Marvel. The armies may not share any figures. Standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply.

First Crack
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • If the dice-off winner chooses to pick second, then the player with the first army choice can choose any of the four armies. If the dice-off winner chooses first army choice, they must pick one of their opponent's armies (not one of their own).
  • After the first pick is made, the other player may then choose from any of the other three armies. Note: If you win the dice-off and want to pick your own army, you must defer first pick to your opponent.
  • The player who lost the dice-off decides who places their (entire) army first.

First Crack Pick your Poison
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first opponent's army choice or second opponent's army choice.
  • If the dice-off winner chooses to pick second, then the player with the first opponent's army choice can choose any of the four armies for their opponent to play. If the dice-off winner chooses first opponent's army choice, they must give their opponent one of their opponent's armies (not one of their own).
  • After the first pick is made, the other player may then choose from any of the other three armies for their opponent to play. Note: If you win the dice-off and want to give your opponent one of your own armies, you must defer first pick to your opponent.
  • The player who lost the dice-off decides who places their (entire) army first.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

League Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. awesomeunleashed
  2. belgarath
  3. Bengi
  4. betawolf36
  5. Buddy412
  6. capsocrates
  7. Chris Perkins
  8. Crixus33
  9. Deroche
  10. dok
  11. Dysole
  12. Heroscaper Guy
  13. Ixe
  14. jcustar07
  15. jcustar09
  16. josueguzman
  17. kevindola
  18. Kinseth
  19. mee likey
  20. MegaSilver
  21. mtl1998
  22. n00b
  23. roballtogether
  24. Simval
  25. Soundwarp SG-1
  26. superfrog
  27. Taeblewalker
  28. Tom_Bombadil_
  29. TreePowerz
  30. vegies dad
  31. vegietarian18
  32. William099

Last edited by Dysole; April 28th, 2015 at 12:49 AM.
Old February 18th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 18 - SIGN UP UNTIL 3/1

Signed up!

Decided to go with a silly build since I won last season. ^_^
Old February 18th, 2015, 09:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm really hoping I can do this. The only catch is that I'll be on tour with my college choir across the midwest from March 6 to 16. So the week from the 8th to the 14th is really iffy.

Should I not sign up if I'm unsure about that week?
Old February 18th, 2015, 09:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Subscription

I had the organizers pick two units that I had to include in my armies this go round. They are Q9 and Feral Troll. I'm quite happy with the end results. ^_^

~Dysole, crazily
Old February 18th, 2015, 09:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm really hoping I can do this. The only catch is that I'll be on tour with my college choir across the midwest from March 6 to 16. So the week from the 8th to the 14th is really iffy.

Sounds like Sunday would be the only time you could get a game in then. I suppose you could sign up and hope for the best. It would be Round 2 then, so a forfeit loss may not hurt you as bad. Is it the risk you're willing to take, though? I do not know. But it looks like you have 1 day you can play, so..
Old February 18th, 2015, 09:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Sounds like Sunday would be the only time you could get a game in then. I suppose you could sign up and hope for the best. It would be Round 2 then, so a forfeit loss may not hurt you as bad. Is it the risk you're willing to take, though? I do not know. But it looks like you have 1 day you can play, so..
During the week is really iffy. I will have most of Monday open directly following the week, so on a worst-case scenario I could play then.

EDIT: I'll actually be within a stone's throw of @capsocrates at some point....

Last edited by superfrog; February 19th, 2015 at 12:27 AM.
Old February 18th, 2015, 09:48 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

You can still make playoffs with 1 loss, so I would try if I were you.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 21st, 2015, 04:24 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Signed up! Looking forward to another fun season of Predict the Victor. Better than the same old Matchup Roulette.
Old February 21st, 2015, 05:18 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just submitted. I'm curious to see how my armies work out given the format, but I suspect it will be fun in any case.
Old February 21st, 2015, 11:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post

Signed up! Looking forward to another fun season of Predict the Victor. Better than the same old Matchup Roulette.
You're just trolling us now.
Old February 22nd, 2015, 01:53 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post

You're just trolling us now.
Just trolling? Did he submit 5x Feral Troll and Krug? Or am I reading too much into the situation?

The other one is probably 5x Ice Troll Berserker and 3x Arrow Gruts.

EDIT: Two noobs already! I'm always excited to see new players!

Last edited by superfrog; February 24th, 2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old February 25th, 2015, 08:14 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

If we reach 40 players, I am going to offer up a Ticalla Jungle as a door prize!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events