Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 16th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of FX-7 (Public Design) (Public Playtest)

Old January 16th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old January 18th, 2015, 11:23 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old January 20th, 2015, 09:59 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Old January 20th, 2015, 11:05 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think that just leaves @White Knight & @heroscaper2010 .
Old January 20th, 2015, 11:42 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Actually, that's already 75% which is enough for Final Editing.

Current card text:

Quote:
FX-7 Medical Droid
Independent

Droid
Common Hero
Medic
Useful
MEDIUM 5

Life 1
Move 0
Range 1
Attack 0
Defense 4
Points 35

FORWARD POSITIONING
FX-7 Medical Droid does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of each round, before placing Order Markers, you may place one or more FX-7 Medical Droids on any empty spaces.

Field Medic
At the end of the round, remove one wound marker from the Army Card of every Unique Hero that is adjacent to at least one FX-7 Medical Droid. Droids and Vehicles may not remove wound markers using Field Medic.

Medical Programming
FX-7 may never attack an opponent's figure or make leaving engagement attacks.
The only change to the text that I see that could be made is similar to that one Inner Sanctum unit where we were having this discussion

Probably should be:

MEDICAL PROGRAMMING
FX-7 may never attack an opponent's figure with a normal or leaving engagement attack.

However, we already released 2-1B with the Medical Programming power with the "make leaving engagement attacks" language, so I suppose we are committed to that.

In that case I think all we need is a card from @mac122 .
Old January 20th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'll work on it at lunch today.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 20th, 2015, 02:12 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

And here it is. I need to get a better image of the mini for the figure version.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 20th, 2015, 02:16 PM

Re: Holocron of FX-7 (Public Design) (Final Editing)

@Hogg - any update on a mini photo?
Old January 20th, 2015, 03:22 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

My life erupted into total chaos shortly after I said I would do the photography. Its unlikely I will get a chance to take the picture any time soon.
Old January 20th, 2015, 03:28 PM

OK. Hopefully it's good chaos (ie - your business is making you tons of money).
Old January 20th, 2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
My life erupted into total chaos shortly after I said I would do the photography. Its unlikely I will get a chance to take the picture any time soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
OK. Hopefully it's good chaos (ie - your business is making you tons of money).
No worries. I have the mini. It's just a matter of having good weather on a day I can take the pic.

Edit: just found this image on rebelscum.com that should work.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape