Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 27th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Season 17 - Congrats MegaSilver!

Online Heroscape Season 17

WINNERS, SUBMIT RESULTS HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 1
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4
Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2015 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.
  • For this event, each player will bring a draft pool. Rules for your draft pool:
    • Minimum of 800 points; maximum of 900 points (VC units allowed, no Marvel).
    • Maximum of 50 figures total for your draft pool.
    • No duplicate uniques.
    • No single card in your pool can account for more than 18 figures.
  • Each game, your draft pool will be combined with your opponent's draft pool to form one large draft pool that both players draft out of. Any duplicate uniques will be eliminated from the pool.
  • The winner of the dice-off chooses whether to pick and place first or second.
  • The person who picks first chooses a starzone and gets one pick on their first turn. After this, the players get two picks each turn. (1 pick for player 1, then 2 picks for player 2, then 2 picks for player 1, etc)
  • For each pick, you choose a single card's worth of figures and place it in your startzone (unless you draft Airborne/Rechets).
  • Players continue drafting until they pass or until they have no options within the 530 point, 18 figure, 24 space limits. Once a player passes or has no placeable options, their draft ends, and the other player may continue drafting until they have no options remaining.
Drafting before the game
Unless you schedule your match very quickly after the matchups are posted, it is highly recommended that you and your opponent draft and place figures via PM before your scheduled time to play in order to streamline the process.
You should only sign up for this event if you think that you will generally be able to check your PMs, make a choice, PM your picks to your opponent, and place them on the map at least once a day. (Of course, there may be days or weekends where you are unavailable, but you should be able to do this the majority of the time.)

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

League Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. awesomeunleashed
  2. Dysole
  3. Owlman
  4. MegaSilver
  5. Soundwarp SG-1
  6. Kinseth
  7. n00b
  8. William099
  9. kevindola
  10. mtl1998
  11. vegies dad
  12. vegietarian18
  13. Bengi
  14. Arrow Grut
  15. Chris Perkins
  16. Ixe
  17. superfrog
  18. dok
  19. Deroche
  20. Taeblewalker
  21. belgarath
  22. ShadowWater
  23. Foudzing
  24. Aldin

Last edited by Dysole; February 17th, 2015 at 12:21 PM.
Old December 28th, 2014, 02:24 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Expect Nothing Less

Submitted with wonky crap. We'll see how it goes.

~Dysole, noting that two of the last three tournaments he kind of said screw it let's submit wonky stuff were S15 and S16 (EoY as well but ignore that)
Old December 28th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Season 17 - SIGN UP UNTIL 1/11

I'm IN (Well I'm going to play. Have yet to submit.)

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old December 28th, 2014, 09:59 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

I'll give it a shot!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old December 28th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Signed up!
Old December 29th, 2014, 12:12 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I was 80 points off from the draft pool this tourney deserved, so I settled for the one I needed right now. Stop dragon my, stop dragon my Dund around.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 29th, 2014, 12:28 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I was 80 points off from the draft pool this tourney deserved, so I settled for the one I needed right now. Stop dragon my, stop dragon my Dund around.
You ain't kiddin'!
Old December 29th, 2014, 04:02 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Notifications for 2014 players

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; December 29th, 2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old December 29th, 2014, 05:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll definitely be signing up. Probably close to the deadline though...
Old December 31st, 2014, 12:44 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I'll be signing up. I'm just working this semester so I'll have time to play.
Old December 31st, 2014, 01:08 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 31st, 2014, 09:42 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Nice guys!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events