Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 2nd, 2014, 11:36 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Any ideas for a Howard the Duck design?
C3G needs a HtD design but I don't have any ideas right now. We also need Iron Duck, Doctor Bong, Man-Thing, and Beverly. It would be a nice SSE.
We definitely need a Doctor Bong lol.

Old December 2nd, 2014, 11:47 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Any ideas for a Howard the Duck design?
C3G needs a HtD design but I don't have any ideas right now. We also need Iron Duck, Doctor Bong, Man-Thing, and Beverly. It would be a nice SSE.
We definitely need a Doctor Bong lol.
Howard, Man-Thing, and Doctor Bong all have heroclix figures. Beverly would be pretty easy to find a generic for. Iron Duck would have to be custom, I doubt we'll ever get a 'clix sculpt for him.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Aren't there two Howard the Duck clix now?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 2nd, 2014, 05:11 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Aren't there two Howard the Duck clix now?
There's the old one from Secret Invasion and there is a Howard/Man-Thing duo from the Amazing Spider Man set. Man-Thing got a new solo sculpt in ASM too.

Who's excited about Flash Vs Arrow tonight/tomorrow?

Also, we're supposed to get a big reveal on AoS tonight
Spoiler Alert!
And this is the second to last episode before the break and Agent Carter miniseries.

Last edited by Hogg; December 2nd, 2014 at 05:50 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 06:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fresh news about the Suicide Squad movie FROM VARIETY, starring...

Jared Leto as the Joker
Will Smith as Deadshot
Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn
Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg
Cara Delevingne as Enchantress
Jai Courney as Boomerang

...and evidently, WB has Oprah Winfrey as their first choice for Amanda Waller. QUITE the cast!
Old December 2nd, 2014, 06:54 PM

What? I heard that was being made but assumed it was going to be animated because why wouldn't it be. That's a pretty obscure title to bring to the screen, I can't believe they got people that famous to be in it. Is it going to be tied into the DCCU stuff? I'm so confused.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 08:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Wow, I actually like most of that casting. I think I'd rather see Will Smith be Bronze Tiger, but I'm sure Deadshot will be the "Hero" of the film, so I can see that being good casting.
@Hogg , since when does DC have a coherent cinematic Universe? One film and another on the way does not a Universe make, IMO.

But OMG, I freaking loved Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street. GREAT CASTING there.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 2nd, 2014, 08:17 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

It's a little less obscure because of the Arrow series. (Can't wait for the first part of the crossover, BTW.)

It will either be stand alone from both television and television series, or part of the movie continuity.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 08:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If it is part of their hoped for movie universe, it doesn't make any sense to me to have the 'villains' introduced as locked up criminals before the heroes are introduced. Would make a lot more sense to have first introduced each of the villains they wanted in the suicide squad movie in the different hero origin movies, even if they were only minor side villains and not the primary antagonist of the movie (like Batroc in CA2). At the end of each movie they show Amanda Waller going to the jail cells and recruiting each villain for a special project. Then they have a suicide squad movie and each of the members of the team are already somewhat established and familiar to the general audience. As it stands now, most of the general movie going public will not know who they are and as a result be less interested in seeing a movie about them.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Public service announcement (I know some people were interested a while ago) - Marvel Unlimited is currently on sale. If you're only in for the sale month, make sure to go into your account and disable the auto-renewal to avoid getting surprised with a bill next month.

They've also tweaked the reader a little and it works more reliably now.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 09:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
If it is part of their hoped for movie universe, it doesn't make any sense to me to have the 'villains' introduced as locked up criminals before the heroes are introduced. Would make a lot more sense to have first introduced each of the villains they wanted in the suicide squad movie in the different hero origin movies, even if they were only minor side villains and not the primary antagonist of the movie (like Batroc in CA2). At the end of each movie they show Amanda Waller going to the jail cells and recruiting each villain for a special project. Then they have a suicide squad movie and each of the members of the team are already somewhat established and familiar to the general audience. As it stands now, most of the general movie going public will not know who they are and as a result be less interested in seeing a movie about them.
I'm pretty sure they're starting "in medias res" - I know in Man of Steel 2 Batman will have been on the field for a LONG time, and Wonder Woman will already be established. So the Batman villains, at least, have been around for a while.

I agree that they're doing it backwards - introducing a ton of characters in one or two movies and then spinning them off, rather than making a bunch of movies and having them cross over. I think that's the real, revolutionary appeal of the Avengers franchise, and it doesn't seem as organic here.

But, hell, we're getting a star-studded Suicide Squad adaptation. How can I complain?
Old December 2nd, 2014, 09:58 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
...and evidently, WB has Oprah Winfrey as their first choice for Amanda Waller. QUITE the cast!
"You get a head-bomb, you get a head-bomb, and you get a head-bomb. EVERYBODY ON THE SQUAD GETS FREE HEAD-BOMBS!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape