Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 1st, 2014, 09:48 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerobull View Post
Is this a realistic price? $2k? Prices are insane.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HEROSCAPE-LO...item2a3a90f3d7
Um yeah...

Perhaps they were meaning to put $200 and tossed on an extra 0 by accident?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 1st, 2014, 12:56 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:

Um yeah...

Perhaps they were meaning to put $200 and tossed on an extra 0 by accident?
Shipping these days.....you can charge anything....that will be $1800 in shipping.....from the moon.
Old July 1st, 2014, 06:13 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

He list 50 figures...but which ones??

I see:
4x RotV (count the grenade markers) 1st ed $200
2x SotM (count the hives) $80
5x FotA (count the flags and 9hex wall walks) $100
4x Rttff (count the 5hex bridges) $120
2x Marvel (count the warehouses) $50
1x Tundra $65

total: $515 if complete
but I see no trees, no glaciers, no figures so value goes down if not there.
My price would drop based on what is pictured to about $280-$300.

So they are a tad high...by a lot.
Old July 1st, 2014, 06:31 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Looking at their other listings, sounds like someone who has no real idea what it's worth and looked at other super-high ebay asking prices. Or they're just hoping someone with more money than sense bites.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 1st, 2014, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cement Tiles : 128
Castle Flooring : 408
Grass Tiles : 2407
Wound Markers : 300
Attack Cards : 43
Figures : 55
Swamp Tiles : 384
Order Markers: 254
Granite Tiles : 155
Grenade Marker : 47
Glyphs : 47
Artifacts : 7
Abilities : 5
Dice : 153
Prairie/Sand Tiles : 580
Castle Materials (Walls, Bottoms, Door Holders) and Walls : 232
Snow Tiles : 74
Archways : 5
Ruin Walls : 9
Alien Pod Healing Chamber : 2

Looks like it includes some incomplete sets and left overs. It is strange that they would have so much of it and not know the proper lingo. What are attack cards? Abilities? Perhaps the seller inherited it and never actually used it themselves.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:39 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've messaged people like that on eBay to see if they are willing to separate their sets for the good of the heroscape community but the only answers I've gotten is a no don't feel like it. One semi-positive answer was a guy selling every set ever released (to include flagbearers), all NBO, (for a whopping $1300) saying he might consider dividing his sets at the end of the year...*sigh* it just hurts my heart so to see such good 'scape not go to use I.e. for the introduction of new players...

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; July 2nd, 2014 at 01:41 AM. Reason: what I get for posting on my phone so late in the morning
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:58 AM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
I've messaged people like that on eBay to see if they are willing to separate their sets for the good of the heroscape community but the only answers I've gotten is a no don't feel like it. One semi-positive answer was a guy selling every set ever released (to include flagbearers), all NBO, (for a whopping $1300) saying he might consider dividing his sets at the end of the year...*sigh* it just hurts my heart so to see such good 'scape not go to use I.e. for the introduction of new players...
That is why I buy up large collections and break them apart for everyone at realistic prices....to get more players into the game.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 10:09 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Quote:
That is why I buy up large collections and break them apart for everyone at realistic prices....to get more players into the game.
Ztimster knows what's good. He has good prices on lots of used scape. Ebay has such ridiculous prices, and it's probably mostly filled with sellers who don't care for scape, but instead about profit. It's irritating to see prices so high. I've been crying for some axegrinders, but there's no chance in heck that I'm paying $50+ dollars per squad on Ebay!
Old July 2nd, 2014, 02:20 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Quote:
Ztimster knows what's good. He has good prices on lots of used scape. Ebay has such ridiculous prices, and it's probably mostly filled with sellers who don't care for scape, but instead about profit. It's irritating to see prices so high. I've been crying for some axegrinders, but there's no chance in heck that I'm paying $50+ dollars per squad on Ebay!
Try this. Not much lower, but probably better than you're going to find most other places.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
I've been crying for some axegrinders, but there's no chance in heck that I'm paying $50+ dollars per squad on Ebay!
Those guys have been hard to find as are most of wave 9 or even wave 10 now. I honestly see more AA than Axegrinders come in and that is very uncommon. Dividers are not much better. There was a seller up in Minnesota that had a large collection for sale that I was trying to acquire and he had five (5) sets of axegrinders in his very large collection. I was going to have to drop about a grand to get it and drive up there (4 hours each way) to get it. Unfortunately he just went silent which means someone else probably just grabbed it. But they are out there....
Old July 4th, 2014, 12:06 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-Her...item4183651094

Old July 4th, 2014, 12:15 AM

Nerak for cheap! Note that this is the Wave 10 Nerak.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nerak-the-Gl...item4d202dd37f

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales