Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 9th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: AYP's Marvel Customs Thread

Have you had any luck getting GIMP working, AYP?
Old September 11th, 2010, 05:04 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not yet. I can't seem to open the templates. It says they are in a 'zipped' folder, and I have no idea what that means.
Old September 13th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

A "zipped" folder is a file that ends in .zip. Basically, "zipping" a file just makes it smaller so that it doesn't take up as much space if you upload, download, email, etc. You will need a program that "unzips" the file before you can get at the templates. A simple search on Google should find you a program that is free and capable of "unzipping".
Old September 13th, 2010, 08:01 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just downloaded 7zip. Now no matter what I do it's telling me the file cannot be opened as an Archive.

This is becoming exeedingly frustrating. Computers seem to hate me today. One deleted my essay in biology and I had to re-type it, and now all this...
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about this error. GreyOwl might be able to help you out when he gets back from his leave of absense. Sorry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations