Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:23 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Regarding the Holographic Thrashers:
The consensus seems to be that the price on the Thrashers needs to go up, and their SA should be nerfed.
There are two reasons I'm reluctant to turn them into Elementals: first, I'm a bit attached to the whole "hard-light Construct" concept, which also makes them fit Vydar perfectly. Second (and more importantly), tying them in to water thematically would require new abilities that would bump up the cost even more.
I'll wait to see what's decided on the AotP Unique/Common issue, though I think they would work either way.
I'll bump the cost up to 80, dial the range and attack on the SA down by 1 each, and continue playtesting...
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:26 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I do love the idea of the hard light construct! That part should stay, no matter what.
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:47 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

So, I wanted to submit Quorik Razorbeak for review...but I'm curious...how faulty is it that I've been playtesting him with the Beakface Archer's? Considering that they haven't been approved (and may not be for some time), I think I can answer my own question. But I'm also trying to be a little forward thinking and preparing him for balance in the event that the faction receives the Archer as a welcome addition. Is it still worth it to test him just with the current Beakfaces? Most would say "Duh!", but I mean that honestly. How much time should I really spend working him into builds with the current Beakfaces, if I anticipate or at least hope the Archer's make it through for the faction? Just a little conflicted here on how to proceed.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:59 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Body

• -Rulings and Clarifications-

Q: Which figures are affected by Zombie Breath Attack special powers?

A: The Zombie Breath Attack can only affect 3 small, or medium figures that are in 4 clear sight spaces of the Zombie Dragon, and the army card is out of the game. The Zombie Dragon gets control of all units he turned into zombies with his special.

Q: How does Zombie Regenerate works, and can a enemy undead savage still be affected by this special?

A: All undead savage adjacent to the Zombie Dragon can still be affected. The Zombie Dragon never leaves the battlefield after being destroyed, the body of the Zombie Dragon can still be resurrected by the Zombie Regenerate special.

Q: When is Stealth Flight super effective in battle.

A: You can use this special power to leave a engagement, ignore elevations, fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without being engaged, and fly over obstacles. This special power can be activated if there is a enemy figure in clear sight of the Zombie Dragon.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; March 15th, 2018 at 06:22 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:05 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Body

A: The Zombie Breath Attack can only affect 3 small, or medium figures that are in 4 clear sight spaces of the Zombie Dragon, and the army card is out of the game. The Zombie Dragon gets control of all units he turned into zombies with his special.

Q: How does Zombie Regenerate works, and can a enemy undead savage still be affected by this special?

A: All undead savage adjacent to the Zombie Dragon can still be affected. The Zombie Dragon never leaves the battlefield after being destroyed, the body of the Zombie Dragon can still be resurrected by the Zombie Regenerate special.

A: You can use this special power to leave a engagement, ignore elevations, fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without being engaged, and fly over obstacles. This special power can be activated if there is a enemy figure in clear sight of the Zombie Dragon.

You should place this on your own customs thread, if you don't have one, then you should make one. This area is intended for review of customs that people plan to submit to SOV.

A pre-painted miniature is also required, along with knowing its availability and price, if you actually were planning on submitting this to SOV.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
So, I wanted to submit Quorik Razorbeak for review...but I'm curious...how faulty is it that I've been playtesting him with the Beakface Archer's? Considering that they haven't been approved (and may not be for some time), I think I can answer my own question. But I'm also trying to be a little forward thinking and preparing him for balance in the event that the faction receives the Archer as a welcome addition. Is it still worth it to test him just with the current Beakfaces? Most would say "Duh!", but I mean that honestly. How much time should I really spend working him into builds with the current Beakfaces, if I anticipate or at least hope the Archer's make it through for the faction? Just a little conflicted here on how to proceed.
Don't assume the Archer will pass. But also don't assume the Archer will fail. It's a rough time to work on a Raptorian Hero given the unknown fate of the ones currently in testing. If your version doesn't stand well on its own and fit seamlessly with the Archers, but rather just one or the other, it's better to wait.

Zombie Dragon

There are a lot of wording problems here, some severe. Aside from that, I don't really grok the theme. Zombie Breath is kinda strange thematically, as is regenerating by absorbing other zombies. Those ideas can certainly work, but I don't think they are a good fit for the established zombies in the game. Do you have a miniature for the design?
Old March 15th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Don't assume the Archer will pass. But also don't assume the Archer will fail. It's a rough time to work on a Raptorian Hero given the unknown fate of the ones currently in testing. If your version doesn't stand well on its own and fit seamlessly with the Archers, but rather just one or the other, it's better to wait.
Thanks for that. I think you’re probably right. I shall wait for the fate of the Archer.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:44 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

My involvement in the discussion concerning the Drow Assassin, both publicly, and privately with Leaf_It, has inspired me to create my own custom unit. I have plenty of ideas for it, but cannot seem to find appropriately available figures. I'm looking for other assassins, rogues and/or evil archer types. Suggestions?

Old March 19th, 2018, 01:47 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

My apologies if I'm misunderstanding the intent of this thread, but I believe that it is geared more towards discussing designs and whatnot than finding miniatures. The Figure Suggestion Thread might be a better place to ask about finding suitable minis to use.
Old March 20th, 2018, 12:27 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Body

I believe this figure was used earlier by the C3V for a figure called Nidhog in the early days of the project. However, due to availability of the figure it was dropped.
Old March 20th, 2018, 12:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I believe for a Unique Hero, SOV wants to see around ~75 available miniatures on the market to buy.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 21st, 2018, 01:55 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I'd like to submit Viereyl for consideration. I'm currently using a Syvarris repaint for him, but would welcome suggestions as to a more acceptable figure. Otherwise, what do you all think? I'm especially interested in determining the right Point Cost for him.

Thanks!

NAME = VIEREYL

SPECIES = DROW
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 9
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 120

Blood Arrow Special Attack
Range 7, Attack 3
If Viereyl does not inflict a wound with
Blood Arrow Special Attack, he may attack one additional time.

Giant Spider Venomed Arrows
Each time Viereyl inflicts a wound with a normal or special attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-9, the defending figure receives no additional wounds from Giant Spider Venomed Arrows. If you roll 10-19, add one addtional wound marker to the defending figure's card, and roll again for Giant Spider Venomed Arrows. If you roll a 20, destroy the defending figure.

Cloud of Darkness
After taking a turn with
Viereyl, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, while he remains on that space, Viereyl has no visible hit zones until you reveal an order marker.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards