Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old February 8th, 2007, 12:27 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
And we DON'T want Hasbro to jump to wave 6 or 7. We want wave 3. THEN we could taunt the Americans.

Though lots of Romans are good, lots of Gorillas are better.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old February 9th, 2007, 03:57 PM

Deathjester has disabled reputation
Ok guys this just posted in the HS news section

Hasbro wrote:
HEROSCAPE MASTER SET: SWARM OF THE MARRO

(Approximate retail price: $39.99 Recommended Age: 8 & up; Available: Fall 2007; Players: 2 or more) Young strategists will enjoy the newest HEROSCAPE set, which features new characters and terrain pieces. For years the Marro have been summoned to Valhalla to expand the will of Utgar at all costs. But rumors are spreading that within the uncharted jungle there is an even greater menace waiting. A great Marro Hive, hidden deep within in the jungle swamps and treacherous rock is continuously spawning new savage predators. These creatures, said to be venomous Marro, perhaps even Hivelords, will emerge from their colony and contaminate the world. Includes 24 detailed miniature figures and 75 interlocking terrain pieces.

Typical we cannot get anything past Wave 1 and they are now planning on releasing a new Master Set. HASBRO UK needs severe berating from us to sort its life out!!

UK tourney Rumble in the House, Runner up.
Old February 10th, 2007, 06:12 AM

I think that Hasbro UK have said that we'll get some more expansion figures later this year, without saying what or when. The problem is that they can't get their heads around what the *right* distribution model for Heroscape is in the UK. Small shops can't afford to stock it; large chains aren't interested in anything that might be seen as risky.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

Old February 10th, 2007, 12:52 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Exciting stuff - Fall 2007 is still a long way off, though!
Old February 11th, 2007, 06:43 AM

willward has disabled reputation
We probably wont get that swarm of the marro set anyway but it looks cool the marro one with the fat head is cool and the new sgt and the man with bird looks cool and the marros with the cool guns and the new terrain looks so cool

I STILL HAVENT PLAYED THIS GAME
Old February 11th, 2007, 03:31 PM

what sets have ou peeps got

Old February 11th, 2007, 03:43 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
My thoughts exactly - even wave 7 is rather far off! I hope there will be something heroscape happening between now and June, other than the 'May' US release date for marvelscape - which i won't be buying!
Old February 11th, 2007, 06:41 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Quote:
My thoughts exactly - even wave 7 is rather far off! I hope there will be something heroscape happening between now and June, other than the 'May' US release date for marvelscape - which i won't be buying!
Nice avatar, JH!

I'm not too excited about Marvelscape either - too supery-heroey for me. I'm sure there will be something out before June...
Old February 12th, 2007, 05:49 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Quote:
Nice avatar, JH!

I'm not too excited about Marvelscape either - too supery-heroey for me. I'm sure there will be something out before June...
I don't want marvel scape mainly because i already collect Marvel figures from the marvel figurine collectors magazine and they are pretty damn good! I used to collect the Lord of the rings models too but they started bringing out the smae characters but in different poses and i thought it was a waste!
So is anyone going to be buying more than 1 Swarm of the marro MS when they become available? i'm going to stick with 1 for the moment and depending on the terrain effects i may order more from 'the site that doesn't seem to be good for anyone' if they have some in.
Old February 12th, 2007, 02:07 PM

skullsgood has disabled reputation
I heard that Wave 7 is supposed to be available around March/April time, and if Hasbro intends to observe its three waves a year policy that should be about right.

As to how many new MSs to be purchased? One for certain, and then possibly extra terrain through Housemouse.
Old February 12th, 2007, 02:31 PM

y do all of yours ignore me

Old February 12th, 2007, 03:12 PM

We don't. What was the question, BTW?

Fall is NOT that far off - we're talking about 6 or 7 months. I bet that the time will fly, and before you know it you'll be staring at Xmas '07.

Right - I need to play some more HS real darned soon. Anyone got any suggestions? It usually takes too long to set it up on my Weds night trips to Burton (and I've got far too much stuff to take), and I've yet to find any peeps in Birmingham who want to play games regularly. I suppose I ought to get off my backside and start the boardgames club in Sutton COldfield that I've been threatening to do for a few years now, but I'm worried about committing to anything like that when 2007 looks like it ought to be a VERY busy year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers