Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 27th, 2012, 10:33 PM

kola Woo who?
Favorite Kyrie

What general are your favorite kyrie figures from? Why? Utgar,Eniar,Jandar,Ullar
Old March 27th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Favorite Kyrie

Well, I definitely think that my favorite are from Einar, since those guys are disciplined enough to use the search function.

Good Lord, I'm turning into Onacara...

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; March 28th, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old March 27th, 2012, 11:37 PM

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Utgar...
Minions are great. Taelord is super expensive but only helps other and super helps minions.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old March 27th, 2012, 11:52 PM

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Seriously though, Einar. They are some of the best shocktroopers in the game when you pair them with Atlaga or Marcus.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:29 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Well, I definitely think that my favorite are from Einar, since those guys are disciplined enough to use the Search Function.

Err...SoA. Your link is broken.

I happen to like Vydar's kyrie. Their Cloaking Devices are just way too cool! After all, who doesn't like units who can go invisible at will, and for extended amounts of time?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 28th, 2012, 05:06 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

I happen to like Vydar's kyrie. Their Cloaking Devices are just way too cool! After all, who doesn't like units who can go invisible at will, and for extended amounts of time?
Yeah, those are okay, but I really dig those Valkrill kyrie, what with the ability to clone themselves and all that!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Last edited by nate the dawg; March 28th, 2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: hardeeharhar
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Well, I definitely think that my favorite are from Einar, since those guys are disciplined enough to use the Search Function.

Funny, I triple-checked it last night...

EDIT: Fixed.
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:

Good....Good!
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:35 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Cavs, this Kyrie can take you to town:

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old March 29th, 2012, 04:11 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
The Cavs, this Kyrie can take you to town:

He has made us a lot better than what we were last year. Yet, we still seem to lose to the Pistons, even with this kick-butt kyrie hero from the general Cleveland...

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units