Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Elemental? (L to R)
Carl Caliente 8 16.67%
Wet Willy 26 54.17%
Rocky Balboa 10 20.83%
Wendy Windy 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 61. Elementals

Although not a true squad, these Elementals form a loosely knit unit together. Here are the icy, hot, rocky, and windy elementals.

(Answers L to R)
1. Fire (Carl Caliente)
2. Water (Wet Willy)
3. Earth (Rocky Balboa)
4. Air (Wendy Windy)

The elementals are very interesting units, especially when used in a combination. Carl Caliente (Caliente is hot in Spanish) lacks a defined face but he still burns with personality. Wet Willy releases a stream of water at orcs on the dry sand. Rocky Balboa keeps his "The Thing" look from the Fantastic Four going on, although a little darker skinned. Wendy Windy rages and blows cold air at Cyprien to keep him away.

My personal favorite is the Water elemental, Wet Willy.

Who is the favorite of these Fantastic Four of elementals?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 4th, 2013, 05:08 PM

Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sculpt Polls! 61. Elementals

I personally like the earth elemental. His posture is more intimidating than the other elementals, like he's about to Hulk smash something into smithereens. I've never really understood the Water's posture, not quite sure what he's doing there. The Fire is just that, fire, no face, no stance, just a flame. I like that the wind has a face and hands, and I like how with his hand it looks like he's preparing some spell. But in the end my vote must go to the Rocky Balboa.

100% Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!
Old July 4th, 2013, 09:13 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Water because he wants to hug you and make friends. Little does he know that his hugs drown people which is why he will never be loved. For this reason he harbors resentment and uses his range to extend his hug farther determined to eventually feel true love.

~bobinchese, backstorily

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old July 4th, 2013, 11:09 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Water. He just looks like he has so much personality, what with the menacing sneer and apparent double downward-birdies.

He a gangsta foo.

Old July 10th, 2013, 05:37 PM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!

Nice picture! Each one on it's own little slice of 'scape terrain (except Air - but that was a cool choice too).

Never liked the entire ideas behind elementals but the Earth Elemental is a solid choice.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; July 10th, 2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Hey, for the price of admission they can't all be gems.
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:21 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Water is winning? Seriously? Lame.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is the Venoc Warlord...
in THE ORPHANAGE
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:42 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Water looks like he's giving you a big hug. Air is the only elemental I don't like; it just looks strange to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units