Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 24th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Buffy Summers - Design Phase

I agree with dropping SS, increasing her life by 1, and removing the marker verbiage. Looking good TB, I have watched the TV shows and am looking forward to seeing her get into C3G.

C3G team building links.
Old July 24th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I watched the TV series as well REJ, we enjoyed it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 24th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, I watched the TV series as well REJ, we enjoyed it.
Still on Season 3.

Still good with 5 life.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I just decided to poke my ugly nose in here for the first time in a long time, and I noticed this design. I really like it.

I am curious, and I bet you guys have already discussed it, but whatever. Me expecting you to indulge me from time to time is a benefit I think I have earned. Does Dark Horse consider her as a Human, or is there an alternate species for "Slayer's" or any Human that has powers like DC's Metahuman and Marvel's Mutate and Mutant?

Also, can I challenge you to come up with a better name for the third power?
Old July 25th, 2012, 09:35 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We already discussed your second point and haven't come up with anything other than Human so far. I don't read the actual comic, though, so if anyone does, input would be much appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

You and your ugly nose are always more than welcome here, Griff! It's great to hear from you.

I can't think of a time either she or another Slayer is referred to as anything other than Human (except for Slayer, of course, but that's more a title than species), and some quick research (Wikipedia, the Buffy and Dark Horse wikis) doesn't bring anything up for her or Liz Sherman (Hellboy wiki explicitly calls Liz human). Abe is referred to as 'Fishman', 'Merman', and 'a humanoid amphibious creature'.

I'm not 100% certain on 'Challenge the Big Bad' selling the theme, so I'm definitely open to changing it. Here's a few possibilities:
Defy The Big Bad
Take On The Big Bad
Confront The Big Bad
Face The Big Bad
Oppose The Big Bad

Or were you thinking of going in a different direction?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
You and your ugly nose are always more than welcome here, Griff! It's great to hear from you.
I meant to say something along these lines earlier, but I'll just

Old July 25th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I'm not 100% certain on 'Challenge the Big Bad' selling the theme, so I'm definitely open to changing it. Here's a few possibilities:
Defy The Big Bad
Take On The Big Bad
Confront The Big Bad
Face The Big Bad
Oppose The Big Bad

Or were you thinking of going in a different direction?
How about...

The Chosen One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:04 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How about...

The Chosen One?
Hmm... I'm worried that that one, as well as the current one actually, sound more like Buffy is choosing a Big Bad, when that's not really the case. The Big Bads show up, and Buffy is the one who steps up to defeat them.

I snapped a few more pictures, let me know if any of these are usable:
Spoiler Alert!

And possible comic art choices:
Spoiler Alert!

Old July 25th, 2012, 02:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Did you repaint her? Looks pretty awesome!

I like the last comic pic.
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:27 PM

Yeah, just some slight touches (stake from silver to brown and hair blonde instead of brown), but I'll need to put together a tutorial.

Old July 25th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How about...

The Chosen One?
Hmm... I'm worried that that one, as well as the current one actually, sound more like Buffy is choosing a Big Bad, when that's not really the case. The Big Bads show up, and Buffy is the one who steps up to defeat them.
Yeah, my thought was that she steps up to defeat them because she is The Chosen One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; July 25th, 2012 at 03:10 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library